URGENT (About Change Appearance Voucher)

Ilka

13 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

It will not be consumed until you press "Confirm" after re-doing your character's look.

Thank you!!!! <3

Confirmed! Does not consume when Cancel, thank you thank you <3

Also have a question about these.  When you go to character creation, does it show your current character with the hair/outfit you are currently wearing? I kinda messed up my proportion because I find that the default outfit don't provide enough visibility, so that would be good to know, thanks!

21 minutes ago, Kayane said:

Also have a question about these.  When you go to character creation, does it show your current character with the hair/outfit you are currently wearing? I kinda messed up my proportion because I find that the default outfit don't provide enough visibility, so that would be good to know, thanks!

no, it doesnt, would be an excellent feature to have tho. someone correct me if i am wrong but i believe KR's new title screen and character creation menu has this feature

19 minutes ago, Kayane said:

Just in case, save your preset and apply it when changing and then make adjustments to your proportions. 

And no, it will only show your character, without any outfit on (including wigs).

I usually use a spare character spot on my account when making a new preset, that way you can go in and have a look what the character will actually look like in the game as well as try on different outfits/wigs to check on proportions in the wardrobe if you happen to have premium, it's a lot cheaper in the long run to make sure you are absolutely happy with the character before using a change voucher.

If you don't have a spare spot, you can make toons on EU or set up a second freebie account.

Archived