Just why??

TheChief

New raid Wings of the raven have i think copy of the Wow bid system but with the real currency and guild leader collect all the money from bids and i saw in many cases taking ornaments for free. Now here is the problem he can bump up the price and say i will take Ring for 500 gold and he wins it, but he will keep the money and he can also go for like insane amount and force u to pay for something u need. So in the end of the day he will get rich of u and if he have friend can give them stuff for free. In my opinion this needs to change for like global bid like in 6 man or this way 1 guy just get so rich. Ofc this does not mean all the guild do this but im saing what i saw.I just wanna hear your opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Hinu said:

If you can't trust the raid leader in sharing stuff,then there's an issue with your raid, right off the bat.

That's correct in general but don't forget there are also random parties where someone has to be the leader. There might be no problems in clan runs but beside that, you can't trust anyone in an online game.

Archived