Dagger skin suggestions?

Gourry32

I have checked the BnS fashion site and well even that only help so much so what would you say are some of the best looking Daggers for a dagger skin, I looked at the Asura which was on my list i made and well i do not like how it looks when its sheathed so looking into some other ideas. here is my lsit so far but again would like some feedback on those and others i may not have listed.

Dreadtide Dagger

Ebony Dagger

Ice Dagger

Moonwater Dagger

Scorpio Dagger

Crimson Raw Iron Dagger

Lycan dagger

Siren Dagger

here is what my character looks like so in case some thing maybe a certain skin would not go well with the hair or something: http://imgur.com/a/x0OGL

Also for a side note i am annoyed the Darkstone sword cannot be used as a skin. i wasted money on that and could not use it as a skin.

On 11. 03. 2017. at 4:47 AM, Gourry32 said:

Also for a side note i am annoyed the Darkstone sword cannot be used as a skin. i wasted money on that and could not use it as a skin.

Well, it's a sword, not a dagger. You can't skin weapon with other types. You can see  if item is available for skinning if it says -"appearance export available".

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 1:36 PM, Nekonata said:

Well, it's a sword, not a dagger. You can't skin weapon with other types. You can see  if item is available for skinning if it says -"appearance export available".

what i meant was for my BM that sword cannot be used as a skin at all.

Archived