Arena infested with bots/hackers again

A casual bot at high silver rankings was always to be found but recently we are having an epidemic.

A used to be a low gold Sin (I am not that good at pvp), also a low gold Sum, but recently I cant get out of silver with any of my chars. The main reason, beside my skill, is the bot infestation.

Last night I played 20 games on my Sin, and met 4 bots. 

LvL 47 BD, KFM HM11 (yea wierd), Warlock HM11 (yes wierd), Destroyer HM4 . Of those 20 matches I faced any of them more than once. Actually I fought BD and Des 3 times each. I managed to win only 1 vs BD and lost other 2, while WL was impossible, he raped me in seconds, and was practically anticipating any move. I had impression I am in TOI lol. KFM and Destroyer were acting strangely and beside , 100-0 combo that were always ready to apply, you couldnt really suspect that thay are bots. BUT they all had ONE thing in common.

They always would get out of web, or spin around so you cant re- stealth.

You have no idea how hard is to fights as assassin without web :D

I hope NCSoft does smth soon cuz this is becoming really annyoing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.03.2017 at 8:07 PM, Backstabpuss said:

A casual bot at high silver rankings was always to be found but recently we are having an epidemic.

A used to be a low gold Sin (I am not that good at pvp), also a low gold Sum, but recently I cant get out of silver with any of my chars. The main reason, beside my skill, is the bot infestation.

Last night I played 20 games on my Sin, and met 4 bots. 

LvL 47 BD, KFM HM11 (yea wierd), Warlock HM11 (yes wierd), Destroyer HM4 . Of those 20 matches I faced any of them more than once. Actually I fought BD and Des 3 times each. I managed to win only 1 vs BD and lost other 2, while WL was impossible, he raped me in seconds, and was practically anticipating any move. I had impression I am in TOI lol. KFM and Destroyer were acting strangely and beside , 100-0 combo that were always ready to apply, you couldnt really suspect that thay are bots. BUT they all had ONE thing in common.

They always would get out of web, or spin around so you cant re- stealth.

I hope NCSoft does smth soon cuz this is becoming really annyoing.

Yep, arena 1vs1 is completely broken since the 64bit client... and I don't see GameGuard loading at start anymore, I've heard it has issues on the 64bit client, is it still active ?! I think gaming hardware that record pre-programable scripts with 1ms delay between buttons rule now. Not to mention the cheaters/bots... fought a BD that had lvl 34 and I had lvl 50 HM6 on my Destro, he always escaped my throw-into-the-air move (can't remember the name right now)... and in mid air too while my char on top just before slamming him back down... and many other moves. Managed to take like only 20% of his hp both rounds. I play this game since they made the first private server with english patch... played it because it wasn't available in the west back then. I know how cheating looks like in this game and I know how honest play and good/bad players look like... played all the classes and I know what their skills are. I mean unless they changed something in the 1vs1 arena how can lvl 34 beat lvl 50 HM6 when it doesn't have the same number of skill points unlocked ?!... did they change something ? I can beat some players with 5-6 levels above me but no more than that... my w/l ratio was 4-1 and 3-1 depending on some balance tweeks they did but when I started pvp in this season, the ratio is reversed and even worse. And I'm sure I didn't aged like 10 years or so in the last 1/2 month so that my reflexes dropped so low... I did my combos like always do but the reflexes players have now are unhuman... only explanation I can find are gaming hardware pre-programable scripts and cheating. Will go back to the 32bit client to see if anything changes.

On 10.3.2017 at 7:07 PM, Backstabpuss said:

2f on web, tech chase with x, 3, landmine, c stun or tab swap. Done. If you use landmine, you place it as usual at the edge, so when you 2f and shift position, they would turn to you again and roll into the mine, not out of it.

Or if you dont have anything up you could even go for the yolol method of spamming tab stealth after 2f and sometimes it works out and then you get to tech chase with lmb stun or 1 daze too.

Or you just c stun the web in the first place.

Or you start of with a landmine daze and tech chase that.

I think if you x dagger they technically (although almost nobody ever gets it) could get out by spamming an iframe (if you use that on web or slept targets. Still need to test if that works relieably at some point. The x daze works out about 99% of the time, but i had people get out of it. Since x daze hits twice (once before it dazes with only damage) it could be that ppl actually have an escape with iframe spamming, though most of the time its working anyways as no single person on earth spams iframes when webbed or slept, witch as i said i need to test that at some point. They would probably need insane ping on top of spamming their button like a madman anyways, as the window is really small, if there is any realistic "window" at all.

You need to do this against wallhuggers too, wether intentional or not. So learn to do it.

Not saying bots are fine, but you being unable to deal with it, not so much. They are in silver rankings for a reason.

On 3/9/2017 at 1:07 PM, Backstabpuss said:

It's only a minor inconvenience in silver, far from impossible...

HAGGLbI.jpg

I mean I could list things like N3ro did but like...you have some basic misunderstandings of the class and I don't know what those are :\ And I don't mean that as a major insult, I mean, plenty of people playing the class don't understand. I beat a hongmoon 10 sin in a mirror matchup on that character too.

As for running into bots...I haven't noticed any yet, but I've only played a few matches since my return /shrug I've run into some really, really bad players though...maybe those are the bots now? I dunno...the bots I faced a year ago were a lot more active.

Archived