Future Trove Suggestion

Valkyriewild

I do no not usually post on the forums as indicated by my huge post count but wanted to put out this suggestion in the off chance someone at NCSOFT looks at it and likes it.  Like many people I have bought a bunch of keys and still have not got what I am after, and when you spend hundreds of keys it can get really frustrating. I think they should give out a ticket in game for every key you buy that way when you buy 100 or 200 keys and still don't have that elusive item, you can use the tickets to buy the item straight out of the Dragon Express, That way if rng kicks your butt in the end after all that money spent you still get your item also it does not have to be cheap that way NC still gets there profits. For example, 100 tickets to buy a common outfit, 200 to buy a galaxy weapon or oil or rare outfit

I'd love to see this as well - in all aspects of the game. Having a guarantee is fantastic, even if it's behind a large grind, etc. 100 runs of X dungeon, 100 tickets... buy yourself an SS box with a guaranteed max spec piece.

You know what they should really do is frigging put outfits in hm store where they belong. Forcing outfit collectors to join this stupid rng fest. Such a greedy mentality. Leave the gems oils orbs for the whales who really want to gamble! 

I want my lunar and solar eclipse!!! Without rng! 

This is one of the main reasons why I don't spend money on this game! Great outfits gated by rng!

TW does something similar which is really nice. Not for the trove but for most events they have certain outfits that can be bought with special coins you get from buying things in the HM store.  I can only show the one they have up right now.

These are RNG outfit boxes. But the one thing is if you get an outfit you don't want, you salvage it and it gives you a special fabric. That fabric can in turn be exchanged for the outfit you actually want including several that aren't in the RNG box. They do this with a lot of their Ncoin items. There are nice bonuses to buying certain items. 

38381d21e2bf4d568ba01ac1f50c0df9.jpg

Archived