(Suggestions) change class

band attack

hello guys i have simple Suggestions 

share your feedback with me please 

my simple Suggestions  is to make an item allowed you to change your Character class with changing your all items as well to the other class 

like weapon - soul shield - accessories - etc.... 

so please share your feedback here and tell me is that will make the game better or will Bring some class problem like mechs and stuff like that 

have a nice day 

1 hour ago, band attack said:

hello guys i have simple Suggestions 

share your feedback with me please 

my simple Suggestions  is to make an item allowed you to change your Character class with changing your all items as well to the other class 

like weapon - soul shield - accessories - etc.... 

so please share your feedback here and tell me is that will make the game better or will Bring some class problem like mechs and stuff like that 

have a nice day 

no

so u want to go from destroyer 800ap to wl 800ap in a instance......no just no make a new character like the rest of us and learn that class slowly progressing though the game.

I can't imagine the horror this would cause. The lack of Power levelling in this game(as far as i can tell) is great, you generally don't have noobs at lvl 50 who have no clue what to to do, or how half of their powers work! If people are getting infuriated by peoples lack of understanding of the mechanics(difference between daze and stun, kd and kb), then this would probably only make it worse.

Please don't do this 

On 09. 03. 2017. at 9:55 AM, MasterYoda said:

no

so u want to go from destroyer 800ap to wl 800ap in a instance......no just no make a new character like the rest of us and learn that class slowly progressing though the game.

I'm pretty sure I can learn a class pretty well far before reaching 800 AP...but reaching 800 AP again on another character is heavily time consuming - and annoying for people like me who like to play all the classes but have to gear each one separately.

On 09. 03. 2017. at 11:13 AM, Kaigame said:

I can't imagine the horror this would cause. The lack of Power levelling in this game(as far as i can tell) is great, you generally don't have noobs at lvl 50 who have no clue what to to do, or how half of their powers work! If people are getting infuriated by peoples lack of understanding of the mechanics(difference between daze and stun, kd and kb), then this would probably only make it worse.

Except, we DO have people that have no clue what to do, or how half of their skills work.

You don't need power leveling - you can already clear the story and hit 50 in less than 2 days worth of playing.  And on lvl 50 you get a smack in the face saying you actually have to re-learn how to play your class (and learn how to use the chat, lol). So far on EU the greatest obstacles are language barriers, followed by crappy mindsets (won't help party, won't do mechanics, won't use party skills, and won't even dps properly) - makes you  wonder why some people even play multiplayer games.

57 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

I'm pretty sure I can learn a class pretty well far before reaching 800 AP...but reaching 800 AP again on another character is heavily time consuming - and annoying for people like me who like to play all the classes but have to gear each one separately.

Except, we DO have people that have no clue what to do, or how half of their skills work.

You don't need power leveling - you can already clear the story and hit 50 in less than 2 days worth of playing.  And on lvl 50 you get a smack in the face saying you actually have to re-learn how to play your class (and learn how to use the chat, lol). So far on EU the greatest obstacles are language barriers, followed by crappy mindsets (won't help party, won't do mechanics, won't use party skills, and won't even dps properly) - makes you  wonder why some people even play multiplayer games.

I don't get it, how is what you are suggesting going to help, in the slightest?

34 minutes ago, Kaigame said:

I don't get it, how is what you are suggesting going to help, in the slightest?

And what am I suggesting in that post, directly anyways? I can't find it. It's a "discussion", but hey, if you read between the lines, you could tell that an 800 AP player already knows the game well enough and that class switching isn't a problem for him, and that leveling in this game became so easy that players have no incentive to learn anything until 50 - approach them with open mind and give them a reason to learn, classes aren't a problem here either. It's about  how much effort that player invests in learning.

15 minutes ago, Nekonata said:

And what am I suggesting in that post, directly anyways? I can't find it. It's a "discussion", but hey, if you read between the lines, you could tell that an 800 AP player already knows the game well enough and that class switching isn't a problem for him, and that leveling in this game became so easy that players have no incentive to learn anything until 50 - approach them with open mind and give them a reason to learn, classes aren't a problem here either. It's about  how much effort that player invests in learning.

I get it, kind of a perk, probably only for those people who have reached a certain lvl of AP, but as many people say, it's not all about AP and there are always those who have high AP but don't understand the mechanics, don't communicate, etc.

I remember CN Getting instant 45 in the store for the new SF class at release.

I remember the video slinging them into Mushins for a tutorial training introduction.

Class change could work similar to learn class basics?

Ckass change at Mushin and you can't progress anywhere until training?

Would also work well with the new Boss practice training that'll be coming for us too :)

Failing that I wouldn't mind an insta 45/50 for all classes either.

But would love a class change!

Tend to stick with and get attached with one character and after trying most classes I've just lost the will to re-level ?

My old main FM who was end game before I came back is just gathering dust pixels now, it's such a shame after all the effort put into her ?

I don't get why people are against something like this. Don't think it'll affect those who don't agree and although it's probably never going to happen it's not like everyone would want to change their class.

P.S. Good way to make quick cash for ncsoft if they do a "limited sale" on something like this.

i don't understand how could people with AP 800 -850-900 to have problem with change they class !! 

sure they did know how to play as tank buff healer and stealth everything 

and how could some one with AP +750 or so to reset all what they did for change class people please !! what are you talking about 

so many people as me like to change and play the  other classes  in MMORPG games so that sure do not help this kind of people who could be you some time 

so is there anybody that really watch this feedback so can make it really ? if the player like too ?

On 2017-03-11 at 2:48 AM, NotHereYet27 said:

I don't get why people are against something like this. Don't think it'll affect those who don't agree

Of course  it'll affect us. We get even more lvl 50 dudes who has no idea what their skills does. O_o

53 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Of course  it'll affect us. We get even more lvl 50 dudes who has no idea what their skills does. O_o

i know that you are the most Professional player but people would like to play as they want 

see as i said  before some people like to change class 

there are some Achievements u can see if this guy can play right or not if not u have choose to kick them easy 

and u know that 50 isn't good enough to have EXP with this game anyway with any class 

u can understand now some people stop playing this game cuz they already sick with they classes you can't be selfish like this 

if they can't understand the skills from first time even with AP +800 or +600 or +700 doesn't matter so they will learn the skill step by step

the game Developer can make some high level quests for those who want to change class for make sure that they know how to tank or heal or make buffs or stealth 

or whatever the class mechs is 

9 hours ago, band attack said:

isee as i said  before some people like to change class 

u can understand now some people stop playing this game cuz they already sick with they classes you can't be selfish like this 

I know, just do what the rest of us did and roll an alt, it's not rocket science. And I'm not being any more "selfish" than you are so please keep the insults out.

12 hours ago, ander01se said:

I know, just do what the rest of us did and roll an alt, it's not rocket science. And I'm not being any more "selfish" than you are so please keep the insults out.

i hope you understand me right and make sure nobody here insults anyone i am just saying we still playing same game here and after all i am not here to insults the player or something i am just saying i hope keep moving in this game what is not going to happen for long time if every time i have start over and over again when i need change the class 

i like to play all the class with the high dungeon doing all mechs and stuff like this what matter if this happen or not to you ? this is just going to help me and the other who like this idea and will not make any really problem for the other those who not like it 

if you talk about doing mechs come on guys you all know that a lot of player even with high AP did not know the mechs for the class they are already start with 

so this not make a big deal like now i guess u are already +750 ?

so if you need to learn some one the mechs for the dungeon

are you going stop this cuz u are not in the same class with them?

or keep run the  dungeon and learn this guy how to did the class mechs with the dungeon ? 

hope you understand me now that will not  make any different for the mechs stuff 

I can see what would happen with class change. Heck even I would be tempted cause currently classes are not balanced. As it is parties are basically wl, bm, bd and sin/summ. Sixes are ruled by cashers and arena by hackers. I could see half the player swapping out to wl/bm/bd.

For real, I don't think it'll be any cheap to change class.. I don't think Lvl50 newbies will bother to spend money/gold on it. As someone said, I think only these people that already know how this work will use it. At least that's how I see it ^^

lol people are acting like if you switch to another class you'll be 'noob' with that character FOREVER and somehow ruin everyone elses gaming experience. are you kidding me?? if we were allowed to do this.. it would BARELY make a difference to other players. 

the main point of this is if someone invested alot of money and time into their gear but does not enjoy the class, it would be ideal to be able to change the class instead of having to restart over. and the thought of catching up again on a new person is way too tedious.

against this. I am someone who takes a long while to settle into a class in any game I've played.

I started on summoner, tested Bd, Desto, WL, went back to summoner, tried SF twice to 47ish then leveled a summoner to HM5, a WL to HM6, a desto to HM9, a BM to HM8 and finally started a brand new summoner (there were new skills I wanted to learn fresh how they would effect solo and party play) that summoner is now 50% away from HM9. and just last night a started a new WL to just dabble with when I needed a break from my summoner.

Want to swap from a class relevel it's not hard and I am getting the feeling with my WL that since we aren't upgrading the HM weapon anymore that you'll start to find people with a better grasp on their CCs and mechanics of there class because things aren't just being blown away. Things will start to take time learn movements and such so you don't die. I might be wrong. However, the point is you shouldn't instantly get to change one class to another and have all your stats, have your gear magically swap from desto gear to WL you want that level a WL. as it was said it doesn't take long to level.

6 hours ago, TalonShina said:

against this. I am someone who takes a long while to settle into a class in any game I've played.

I started on summoner, tested Bd, Desto, WL, went back to summoner, tried SF twice to 47ish then leveled a summoner to HM5, a WL to HM6, a desto to HM9, a BM to HM8 and finally started a brand new summoner (there were new skills I wanted to learn fresh how they would effect solo and party play) that summoner is now 50% away from HM9. and just last night a started a new WL to just dabble with when I needed a break from my summoner.

Want to swap from a class relevel it's not hard and I am getting the feeling with my WL that since we aren't upgrading the HM weapon anymore that you'll start to find people with a better grasp on their CCs and mechanics of there class because things aren't just being blown away. Things will start to take time learn movements and such so you don't die. I might be wrong. However, the point is you shouldn't instantly get to change one class to another and have all your stats, have your gear magically swap from desto gear to WL you want that level a WL. as it was said it doesn't take long to level.

Leveling isn't a problem (actually it is a little, you lose a lot of HM points if you had a high lvled HM, which are vital for classes like WL. Summoner na-ah.), grinding for the gear is. Imagine you want to switch from a class which already has legendary gear, and definitely don't feel like going trough all the farming again - that's what they make money on huh? This doesn't mean that the person switching would be completely new. Like you said, they could already have an alt that they are experienced with, and they would only like to switch the class they  "main". This gives me another idea...an item that you can use to send your gear over to another character? Seems like a lot better option than changing class tbh.

p.s. leveling to hm8, hm9 may be easy, but it certainly takes time, another thing you want to skip with switching class

On ١٥‏/٣‏/٢٠١٧ at 3:07 PM, TalonShina said:

HM 9  it's easy man i am talk about 13-15 and we have AP + 700 +800 and like that it's really sick man leveling classes over and over it's really boring 

i am waiting a reply from blade and soul team thank you all guys keep feedback please we need really fast reply from the game team 

Archived