Yeti 6p 650+ Fast run

Pkmdz

20 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

You are then more than good to go for Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel. Biggest issue is that if the whole team is first timers since the runs can go on for multiple hours. It took me closer to 3-5 hours to get some of my clan members to learn the mechanics to the point where they could use F8 parties.

I am glad someone thinks I am ready to take the big leap, but I am sure I will not get into any DT or EC runs any time soon. A friend I know who has 650+ AP (not a huge amount over, but still over) who believes getting into these last 3 instances will be hard because the requirements people want are high.

Personally, I need to do my homework. I don't want to be total carry and totally green in there. I will still be a rookie in those dungeons.

Right now, I am going to farm my Lucent Earring from Awakened Necropolis (6 man) so I can up grade my earring and finish upgrading my accessories. Maybe then I can look into running EC and DT.

21 hours ago, TJXX said:

I'm the guy that solo's everything to learn every single mechanic in the game because I find it fun, give me any class with 650 ap and pinnacle accessories and I will solo the yeti in 4 man.

Oh really. Well go ahead. Make a soul fighter 650 ap with pinnacle accs only and record your yeti solo.

12 hours ago, Dragonais said:

I am glad someone thinks I am ready to take the big leap, but I am sure I will not get into any DT or EC runs any time soon. A friend I know who has 650+ AP (not a huge amount over, but still over) who believes getting into these last 3 instances will be hard because the requirements people want are high.

Personally, I need to do my homework. I don't want to be total carry and totally green in there. I will still be a rookie in those dungeons.

Right now, I am going to farm my Lucent Earring from Awakened Necropolis (6 man) so I can up grade my earring and finish upgrading my accessories. Maybe then I can look into running EC and DT.

6m DT party is fine as long as 4 people in the party know the last boss mechanics. If the other 2 members happen to get marked due to bad positions and don't know what to do, just let them die. It is their fault for not knowing mechanics before coming into dungeon (you can watch youtube or ask for advice before starting the boss).

6m EC is all about stealthers. Just tell the first timers don't do any CCs and just gather around the stealther and stop DPS when the mechanic is coming.

1 hour ago, IronFootDain said:

Oh really. Well go ahead. Make a soul fighter 650 ap with pinnacle accs only and record your yeti solo.

I did, but I actually only had 635 ap.  My 3rd time ever playing the character, didn't even understand a few things about it that I do now.

7 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

He already has done yeti solo:

:P

1 hour ago, hellowie said:

You know how unskilled NA people are. You get 600+ AP people with 7k dps in Yeti all the time. That's why you have to rec for 650+ in NA.

Ya, but EU is worse. 600+ AP people with only 4-5k dps in Yeti. Beat that.

On 3/8/2017 at 6:06 AM, TalonShina said:

Did 4 man yeti in a three man party that was clan members myself, my husband, and one other clannie. none of us have 650+ I'm close 645. We had fun we wiped a lot figuring out the timing and such to do it in a 3 man group and we had fun. Clan/Friend parties are the way to go in my opinion.

I LFPed a 4man gloom over the weekend and had a blast they were also okay that I lagged behind a bit heading to second core when my son came to me with a bloody nose. Good parties are there. Good clans are out there ignore the 650+ and don't let it bother you.

Those are times where I feel this game is the most fun. 

Archived