Yeti 6p 650+ Fast run

Pkmdz

Is no one else greatly irritated by this kind of requirement. NA land of dps and no patience because brain not so good. 

You might say it's fine since you can always make a listing for a party yourself right? WRONG! You've all been there before. 5 players join your room and then leave in 1 second. What spec of information could they have possibly verified that makes that room unplayable in 1 second lol.  HM does not necessarily equal experience or even attack, accuracy, and crit. 

33 minutes ago, Pkmdz said:

Is no one else greatly irritated by this kind of requirement. NA land of dps and no patience because brain not so good. 

You might say it's fine since you can always make a listing for a party yourself right? WRONG! You've all been there before. 5 players join your room and then leave in 1 second. What spec of information could they have possibly verified that makes that room unplayable in 1 second lol.  HM does not necessarily equal experience or even attack, accuracy, and crit. 

No one cares about mechanics, we all don't have time to play for too long and want to finish very fast. Can't you figure that out using your superior brains?

actually mech doesnt really matter, for example in sogun when i used to run with like 80% of members have 450ish ap it pretty much relied on mech, and no tiny mistake can make, and it was painful to kill asura or in other word never had a chance to take him down, then i dont use lfp any more for high lvl dungeons instead just wait for requirement such as 600+ ap sogun, gloom, mast, so i found mech doesnt really matter, some players dont even take flowers or fire balls while fighting asura and its still easy to kill him, also every time we have more than 4 mins remains

59 minutes ago, NotHereYet27 said:

No one cares about mechanics, we all don't have time to play for too long and want to finish very fast. Can't you figure that out using your superior brains?

Then become a whale. 

I have done Asura, Yeti, Necro, Nexus, Masts, Gloom and lair daily on my 440 AP alt in the past. Do you know how I do it? I pick a dungeon and hit LFP.

Also heres an idea, join a clan, a good clan who will run you through dungeons.

Anyone in my clan who gets on discord I carry through dungeons.

it's trove side effect, people getting ap easily from heptagonal gems in trove. And ofc the ammount of people that don't know mech in dt/ec/nf also increasing. I think this is the reason why babbletron reluctant to release the trove but people keep asking him for it. Now they got what coming at them(or their alts)

1 hour ago, arkvard said:

it's trove side effect, people getting ap easily from heptagonal gems in trove. And ofc the ammount of people that don't know mech in dt/ec/nf also increasing. I think this is the reason why babbletron reluctant to release the trove but people keep asking him for it. Now they got what coming at them(or their alts)

Trove is good for those who need mats to help gear up. Cheaper mats is a good thing. Getting close to True Scorpio, True Yeti, etc accessories on my BM thanks to cheaper mats I can not farm.

The thing about high AP requirements for some of the lower HM dungeons irks me. I get some of it to an extent especially with 4 man dungeon runs. However, it scares me sometimes to run instances like Sogun's Lament and Shattered Masts because if someone messes up because they do not know mechanics you could be there trying to finish one boss for a while. Seen that enough time with bosses in Sogun's Lament. Shattered Mast seems a little more forgiving, but I will admit, I am not as clear on the path to the bosses but I am fine with the boss fights themselves.

I am not even at 650 AP, which is low end AP to run EC, DT or NF. Currently sitting at 633 AP. +10  True Ivorymoon, some very solid accessories, and a couple decent event AP gems. Not sure how the new players are going to obtain stats to run the last 3 6 man dungeons in the current state of the game unless they sink some gold into getting a few stage of the ledgendary weapon. Although, it seems like some of the older veteran players don't want to bother helping out some of the newer players to gear up the right way. Speed though everything and be done seems like the mentality now.

5 hours ago, Pkmdz said:

this weird phenomenon is so common today.  Even when i correctly stated the dungeon in the announcement.

It's really weird.. ppl just come.. stay for few secs then poof without a single word on why.  Basically wasting more time in waiting than actually complete the dungeon itself

Regarding fast run tho.. /tired well that's what people wants.  What we can do now is just patient and well... press LFP for easy dg. Though there are no real guarantee that ppl will stay (yeah sometime they leave right before entering the dg portal)

3 hours ago, Dragonais said:

I am not even at 650 AP, which is low end AP to run EC, DT or NF. Currently sitting at 633 AP. +10  True Ivorymoon, some very solid accessories, and a couple decent event AP gems. Not sure how the new players are going to obtain stats to run the last 3 6 man dungeons in the current state of the game unless they sink some gold into getting a few stage of the ledgendary weapon. Although, it seems like some of the older veteran players don't want to bother helping out some of the newer players to gear up the right way. Speed though everything and be done seems like the mentality now.

You are then more than good to go for Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel. Biggest issue is that if the whole team is first timers since the runs can go on for multiple hours. It took me closer to 3-5 hours to get some of my clan members to learn the mechanics to the point where they could use F8 parties.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

this weird phenomenon is so common today.  Even when i correctly stated the dungeon in the announcement.

It's really weird.. ppl just come.. stay for few secs then poof without a single word on why.  Basically wasting more time in waiting than actually complete the dungeon itself

Not so weird in my opinion; most of the time people switch to another recruitment because they are demanding more AP (so faster run) or because in the other requirement the party is almost full while yours is almost empty. Or (my case) finally there is the recruitment for the dungeon I was waiting for (mostly for DC) so I switch totally dungeons.

Ahh community please.

9 hours ago, TJXX said:

With 2 people at 650 or 6 people at 500 ap there are hardly any mechanics on yeti, haha.

I bet you're on of those who never does the mechanics and lets other people do it for you, so you think there's no mech required. Well let me tell ya something, even with 2 700's, if you don't get the heat buff and cc the boss, you guys will wipe.

9 hours ago, eric11zhao said:

some players dont even take flowers or fire balls while fighting asura and its still easy to kill him,

That, my dear sir, is false. I'm a 740 ap BM and I can assure you that we take all the flowers we can, we finish the boss quick, but we take the flowers. You must know that after 5 flowers he will enrage and cause party wipe. It takes me about 1 minute or so to kill it on 4 man, since I play with 700+ groups and we still take the flowers when they appear. Now on your hand, when there are 600s there is no way you're gonna survive without taking the flowers. 

Here's the thing, I get a lot of critical when hosting 650 or 700+ parties for the 'easy' dungeons. But after the last weapon path patch, I'm sick of 600+ parties. Literally everyone who has 200 ish gold laying around can get the true ivorymoon with the pinnacle set and reach 600+ easily. I've did it once on gloom, and we wiped because our marker hm6 FM didn't know wtf he was doing. The boss absorbed all exile wraiths and we didn't have enough dps to kill it in time, because, despite the fact i'm the tank, half the party had died because they didn't know how to iframe.

am so fed up with this. It has happend to me dozens of time. From now on, I just invite 650+ to assure that they know mechanics. I'm sorry 600s but you gotta understand me here.

well on the side note, some players on F8 creates a party and put ap 650+ / 700+ req. (ebon/deso) then you join the lobby after seeing your lower HM (as for me im HM7), i got kick right away... just wow.. and thats not LFP. what more if its LFP.

there is too much judgement going on in F8 that revolves around your HM level, just to let everyone know that HM level is not an indication of how good/pro/better/worst you are..

so for those people here who have that kind of attitude please stop doing that, why???

...you make a lobby ask for requirements then somebody joined you because they meet the req. and most probably knows the mechs and you kick them on the spot because they are low HM level.. maybe those people you judge right away has better knowledge and skills than you.. 

Did 4 man yeti in a three man party that was clan members myself, my husband, and one other clannie. none of us have 650+ I'm close 645. We had fun we wiped a lot figuring out the timing and such to do it in a 3 man group and we had fun. Clan/Friend parties are the way to go in my opinion.

I LFPed a 4man gloom over the weekend and had a blast they were also okay that I lagged behind a bit heading to second core when my son came to me with a bloody nose. Good parties are there. Good clans are out there ignore the 650+ and don't let it bother you.

Sooner or later, all 4m dungeon party require 700+ or 750+ AP.

Yesterday when I was in PUG 4m Nexus party, there was a 640 AP BM. Well..640 AP is more than enough to do 4m Nexus. But guess what? He died twice at the first boss. He didn't know how to do/place the drills at the last boss. (all 4 members in the party were melee and it happens that he was the marker) The last boss only went smoothly when that BM was eating sand on the floor.

Nowadays, NCsoft gave an easier life to new players by having simpler upgrade path, but the trade-off is that they don't even bother to learn mechanic. Back in the old time, people start to know mechanic in 6m party while farming golds to boost their AP. When they have enough AP, they already have enough knowledge to do 4m dungeon. Now, skipping the farming golds in 6m party, they think they can do 4m dungeon without any problems because other 3 members can carry him/her so that he/she  can just dps brainlessly. 

People ask why some players put higher AP requirements? It is because people want to run dungeon fast and smooth. With higher AP, there is less chance to do or repeat the mechanics for the boss. Thus, less chance for party wipe. If you don't like the AP requirements, why don't you make your own party with your own AP requirements? Let's say you see 650+ AP for 6m yeti party is non-sense, then why don't you make a 6m yeti party with 450+ AP requirement?

I feel that it is more like the case that you only have 600 AP and you saw a 800+ AP players recruiting players with 650+AP for 6m yeti party, but you can't get into the party and get kicked. 

36 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Sooner or later, all 4m dungeon party require 700+ or 750+ AP.

Yesterday when I was in PUG 4m Nexus party, there was a 640 AP BM. Well..640 AP is more than enough to do 4m Nexus. But guess what? He died twice at the first boss. He didn't know how to do/place the drills at the last boss. (all 4 members in the party were melee and it happens that he was the marker) The last boss only went smoothly when that BM was eating sand on the floor.

Nowadays, NCsoft gave an easier life to new players by having simpler upgrade path, but the trade-off is that they don't even bother to learn mechanic. Back in the old time, people start to know mechanic in 6m party while farming golds to boost their AP. When they have enough AP, they already have enough knowledge to do 4m dungeon. Now, skipping the farming golds in 6m party, they think they can do 4m dungeon without any problems because other 3 members can carry him/her so that he/she  can just dps brainlessly. 

People ask why some players put higher AP requirements? It is because people want to run dungeon fast and smooth. With higher AP, there is less chance to do or repeat the mechanics for the boss. Thus, less chance for party wipe. If you don't like the AP requirements, why don't you make your own party with your own AP requirements? Let's say you see 650+ AP for 6m yeti party is non-sense, then why don't you make a 6m yeti party with 450+ AP requirement?

I feel that it is more like the case that you only have 600 AP and you saw a 800+ AP players recruiting players with 650+AP for 6m yeti party, but you can't get into the party and get kicked. 

Yes but the problem is stupid people start to think that much AP is required lol than they start kicking/flaming/leaving anyone under and it becomes increasingly difficult to find 4man parties (or whatever) that aren't insane ap requests. I think that is the biggest problem next to the players who refuse to party with new timers to dungeons.

1 hour ago, XO said:

Yes but the problem is stupid people start to think that much AP is required lol than they start kicking/flaming/leaving anyone under and it becomes increasingly difficult to find 4man parties (or whatever) that aren't insane ap requests. I think that is the biggest problem next to the players who refuse to party with new timers to dungeons.

^

8 hours ago, IronFootDain said:

Ahh community please.

I bet you're on of those who never does the mechanics and lets other people do it for you, so you think there's no mech required. Well let me tell ya something, even with 2 700's, if you don't get the heat buff and cc the boss, you guys will wipe.

I'm the guy that solo's everything to learn every single mechanic in the game because I find it fun, give me any class with 650 ap and pinnacle accessories and I will solo the yeti in 4 man.

Archived