Female Gon Profiles

Momoyata

1 hour ago, SilentOne said:

it looks like almost 90% players of female gon make their boobs max size regardless of the rest of the body...

Don't remember, but I don't think they're max size (probably close though). And tbh there isn't much difference between max size and medium for Gons.

And like the guy above wrote, yeah boob size and shape differs a lot between outfits.

Screenshot_984.png

Screenshot_985.png

Screenshot_979.png

Screenshot_980.png

16 hours ago, Momoyata said:

Hi does anyone have good female Gon profiles? I'd like to make a Gon female but I can't make one quite to my liking, share some good ones if you'd like!

Thanks!

The trick is to drop chest height, maybe not be all the way down but at least half way. You also want to lower the chest width. When this is done any outfit should fit normal even if it oversizes the bewbs. Also you may wanna give her a bit of hight(but thats just me) the hight naturally fits gon race wether its male or female.

e4VYESa.jpgoIZdj2l.jpg

hDBIIT7.jpgND3e3fp.jpg

oBQoLrF.jpgEjUrDE7.jpg

P2feJ9b.jpgEajaH2D.jpg

H095Qwj.jpgIe2a6RQ.jpg

Vu009k1.jpg
sUHdb12.jpg

Keep in mind no matter how perfect a toon comes out by your standards, there's outfits you simply just have to stay away from because it may not look good on your toon, make your toon the look you wanted or even make it the toon look worse lel. Ofc that only applies if you dont mind buying the cash shop toon edit to remodel your toon to fit a specific outfit.

Hi Hi everyone,

I saw this post and it made me want to make my very own Gon,

I have no intentions of using her in game yet as i'm still working my way through the story with my main atm & there isn't really a class in the Gon race i would want to be, which i haven't already picked for another race (if that even makes sense LOL!)

8483A33E2994900FBABE36C7A19BE04F5B12CEBD

E9FCF2CD17B0AE9B8358B763BACE7C2D013CAF31

176B11A3B1131CCE04748B8D96A788FCA986617B

On 3/7/2017 at 3:22 AM, SilentOne said:

it looks like almost 90% players of female gon make their boobs max size regardless of the rest of the body...

Funny enough that my gon f is completely opposite of most of these. Her height is about average jin female size and her boobs are as small as the slider allows.

screenshot_170207_001_by_xerophase-daz5u

Only really focused on making athletic looking legs, everything else is pretty modest.

Lc8opTS.jpg

Xnh487Z.jpg

4UODH0h.jpg

Speaking of jin sized gons with maxed out breasts, here some screen shots of my "Overpowered Force Master". 

Only problem is that you can't see "Nature's Child" tattoo over her eye in these shots. :(

Oh well, you get the idea.

My Gon is pretty easy to make, set all body numbers to 0 (cept height, that's at +2)... I was also inspired by Juwol, she just has a sultry, mature air to her. Along with that, I went with a color theme as I do with all my characters (red and black) so she naturally looks good in anything dark, black and red. Below are some of my favorite looks for her. :)

7zdwBLK.jpg

Ag12AAx.jpg

kAFFwAZ.jpg

Wh4V63i.jpg

FH1fgkD.jpg

51 minutes ago, Dode said:

I don't know why but all these gon females I saw are ugly.

No offense, but 99% of these gons on this thread looks way better than yours (the one I see on "show off your character" thread) 

your gon looks like a man, eyes are too close, mouth too small, jaws like a man, and her hands look like gon male hands (too big!). 

So I'm trying to point out that everything is subjective so stop calling other peoples character ugly, it's just rude, plus your comment does nothing good in this thread/topic so if you're going to say stuff like that, just keep it to yourself because no one cares.

Archived