Mushing T F13 is legit impsoible as FM

momo4201337

Just non stop kick ...

as soon as he ends it he just starts doing it again how the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ am i supposed to kill him when hes just one shoting when ur out of defense ...

Just cmon even i perfecly block both kicks with dashes C and TAB in the end everything will be on cool down and its GG

I have 632 AP and legit every other single class can farm that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing tower with that ap

Just time your skills correctly.

1st 4 kicks: C

2nd 4 kicks: V

3rd 4 kicks: Tab

4th: C

You can also (but I doubt you will if you think its impossible to win anyway): Q, E, Fire Tab (Parry), SS

If he dashes to you: 3 (dont know which one does that, kill both too fast now^^)

Floor 13 is easy as FM, just watch the boss.

He shouldn't be spamming it like that

Perhaps you are going over 8 meter range and its triggering the kicks? Just stay close to him or he'll start kicking you and dont waste your iframes. Time them like the post above me told you to

Edit: ALSO! don't get caught up in his little tornados or there's a chance he'll 100-0 you with kicks afterwards.

• 4 weeks later...

Just learn the mechanics. And yea, most of the time you should stay in "melee range" (eg. think about Pyre Lord, it grabs you if you're too far and that hurts).

Also learn the rotations, it's not that hard. Watch some youtube videos, that can help a lot!

Good luck :)

Archived