failed to create the d3d9 device plz guys help

ghostkw

Can please explain or get a steps how fix this ?

1 minute ago, m3inII said:

On other online games this happens if you use two different machines> If the resolution you played on, on the other machine does not work on the current it can give you this error. Having the game in windowed mode or setting up a more generic resolution on your first machine might help.Insert other media

On other online games this happens if you use two different machines> If the resolution you played on, on the other machine does not work on the current it can give you this error. Having the game in windowed mode or setting up a more generic resolution on your first machine might help.Insert other media

I guess what i said doesn't apply since you only using one machine.

The game is loading at a resolution larger that your screen space, you could try contacting support and see if they can set the resolution to 800x600 for you then you can upgrade it as necessary alternatively you can look at the forum linked below. I haven't used the manual way myself but I can try it tonight if you feel like waiting.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/432y0d/can_you_change_resolution_in_the_game_files/

• 4 months later...

hi, i have the same problem. i reformatted my pc and install a fresh BnS. but when i start to play game it says, "Failed to created D3D9 device". Can you tell me what and how did you solved yours? Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I know is a late time to reply, but, if you or others have this issue and if ncsoft is launchig, click on repair file and your issue should be solved. This might happen due to outdated drivers of the game as well. 

To me, this button solved many issues of this game.

Hope works for others as well

Archived