Well what I suppose to do to get my amazing soulshield from BT?

Valiant

" Well what I suppose to do to get my amazing soulshield from BT? "

Farm gold if you don't have guild or if you are in a guild that cannot clear it, soon the big guilds who can clear the dungeon with -20 ppl will start inviting outsiders to bid on items.

That's what I would do if I were in your shoes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Enoll said:

" Well what I suppose to do to get my amazing soulshield from BT? "

Farm gold if you don't have guild or if you are in a guild that cannot clear it, soon the big guilds who can clear the dungeon with -20 ppl will start inviting outsiders to bid on items.

That's what I would do if I were in your shoes.

The problem with soon, How long that soon ?

First of all, to get into the BT raid party, you either need to have a class with blue buff (KFM or sin) or SB (warlock) or heals (summoners or SF) or tank (BM or KFM). If you are not one of these classes, you need high AP with 800+ at least. Plus, with all those buffs, heals, tanks classes  and clanmates+friends in party, there are not much rooms for other outsiders even if they are 800+. 

Let's say IF you get into a very nice BT raid party, now, it is about mechanics of each bosses. Let's say IF everyone in the party know the mechanics and did them perfectly, you have to go through all the fighting without disconnections or game client crashes. IF you are lucky to go through all that, to run the whole BT, it takes at least 3-4 hours just to gather people, wait for disconnected people to come back, and organize each group before each fighting (plus the item loots bid/share).

How many people with school/work can do BT 3-4 hours per day (IF everything runs smoothly and perfectly)? People said they had a hard time to farm the flowers in MSP. Geez...wait until they see BT, then farming legendary SS in MSP is just child-play. Even if you have 800+ AP, you can't farm the stuff in BT if you always crash in 24m dungeon. 

They should make BT a little easier as to remove the firewall between the boss area and the resurrection site. At least people who died accidentally by lag or whatever, they can come back to keep fighting. Why isn't there any firewall in MSP or grimhorn, but in black tower?  I really think they should remove the firewall in BT so that it can give an easier time for us to farm the stuff in there, at least for NOW.

19 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

First of all, to get into the BT raid party, you either need to have a class with blue buff (KFM or sin) or SB (warlock) or heals (summoners or SF) or tank (BM or KFM). If you are not one of these classes, you need high AP with 800+ at least. Plus, with all those buffs, heals, tanks classes  and clanmates+friends in party, there are not much rooms for other outsiders even if they are 800+. 

Let's say IF you get into a very nice BT raid party, now, it is about mechanics of each bosses. Let's say IF everyone in the party know the mechanics and did them perfectly, you have to go through all the fighting without disconnections or game client crashes. IF you are lucky to go through all that, to run the whole BT, it takes at least 3-4 hours just to gather people, wait for disconnected people to come back, and organize each group before each fighting (plus the item loots bid/share).

How many people with school/work can do BT 3-4 hours per day (IF everything runs smoothly and perfectly)? People said they had a hard time to farm the flowers in MSP. Geez...wait until they see BT, then farming legendary SS in MSP is just child-play. Even if you have 800+ AP, you can't farm the stuff in BT if you always crash in 24m dungeon. 

They should make BT a little easier as to remove the firewall between the boss area and the resurrection site. At least people who died accidentally by lag or whatever, they can come back to keep fighting. Why isn't there any firewall in MSP or grimhorn, but in black tower?  I really think they should remove the firewall in BT so that it can give an easier time for us to farm the stuff in there, at least for NOW.

Sadly I don't match the required classes (Which make me sad and feel more bad about how this game did lie about holy trinity thing, Did show how much my class is useless)

And I'm 749 and if I say I got perfect mech skills with bosses, I sstill can't find party in my server which is bad.

So yah we are stuck here while people get their stuff and game kill us slowly :')

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

Sadly I don't match the required classes (Which make me sad and feel more bad about how this game did lie about holy trinity thing, Did show how much my class is useless)

There is no holy trinity and you dont need that for BT. You need someone who holds aggro the whole time but thats it. Only 2 classes really can do that but theoretically you could tank everything with a FM or BD. You also dont need healers. For what do you need healers? If the mechanic is done correctly you wont die without healers. Buffers are also only necessary as long as you dont have enough dps without them.

Of course we need specific classes because no one will have the top of the top players of a server in one raid. You will always have weaker people or people with bad ping/pc. BT is a new difficulty level. I hope we wont get the nerf anytime soon (even with the nerf I doubt many more people would clear it now).

It's pretty obvious what bns' audience is. People who have no time to play the game, but want to play a korean grinder anyway. That's how nc is getting away with cash shop things like trove.

If you asked randoms in msp to do Skybreak, they'll outright refuse because they prefer to be guaranteed to finish it/carried, rather than just farm the first 2 bosses. Even if it's the night before maint/reset.

Archived