Forums

Well what I suppose to do to get my amazing soulshield from BT?

Valiant

11 minutes ago, Suna said:

Yes he have better gear than me, and destroyer is weak in pve but that is not the reason you are not getting party for bt.

Is there a legitimate reason why you would post that irrelevant screenshot as a proof to your blatantly false statement then ? Didn't think so.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

Is there a legitimate reason why you would post that irrelevant screenshot as a proof to your blatantly false statement then ? Didn't think so.

False statement? I said destro can do nice dps if they play their class correctly. And do you really think korea developers read our posts balancing classes?

5 minutes ago, Suna said:

False statement? I said destro can do nice dps if they play their class correctly.

How is it "nice dps" if a player of every other class can pull off higher numbers (while contributing even moreso through class utility) if they play their class correctly. Explain.

8 minutes ago, Suna said:

. And do you really think korea developers read our posts balancing classes?

No, I don't. Korean developers aren't responsible for lack of class balance atm. NCwest is, because they kept pushing out skill change patches ahead of the content they were designed for.

35 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

sniff

There have to be some class that is at bottom. Right now it is destroyer. But it is not really THAT far behind you can not play the class.

Early balance patches are important for pvp because if they are gonna send players for world tournament. It is pretty hard practice for world tournament. if you have years old skill changes. 

50 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

No, I don't. Korean developers aren't responsible for lack of class balance atm. NCwest is, because they kept pushing out skill change patches ahead of the content they were designed for.

maybe they should push out content even faster then? Cause this balance patches also are made for pvp and since NA/EU should go to worlds this year its normal that we have to get these patches earlier. 

or did you want to contribute in a torunament without even practice the new balance patch?

4 hours ago, AliceInWonderland said:

Why would anyone take Destroyer to BT raid anyway

Deso don't have party buff like WL, Sin and KFM

Deso don't have party protection like BM, Sin, BD, FM and Sum

Deso don't have party heal like SF and Sum

Deso don't have enough threat thus can not tank

Deso's DPS are mediocre at most down there with Sum

And some other reasons

So, whats the point on bringing Destroyer to a heavily DPS needed raid?

(This is not trying to put Deso down, just by what i have seen so far)

So it is kind of sad since the word Destroyer is synonym to "A Person who Destroy" or like a heavily armored tank which slow but packed a punch not a heavy lemon packed with BB gun

And this is what i see BT as

8zo8rt.jpg

We all know that already, That why I'm thanking this game for this useless class they made from Destroyer.

3 hours ago, Suna said:

I have seen some destroyers that do really nice dps. Honestly it does not matter what class you play. It matter more do you know how to play your class. player > class imo. 

12kYqb3.jpg

Suna, You know pretty well he is much geared than you and still you would be able to do a nice 40k dps beside him with lower gear.

3 hours ago, GenericNick said:

@Suna People like you are the reason game developers stopped listening to community feedback long time ago.

You got severely outgeared and/or didn't play properly. Destroyers can't pull off equal numbers to other classes AND at the same time provide the worst raid utility (at this point it's also worth mentioning that running with a destroyer in 4man content is a party hinderance as well even if grabs can actually be executed). No matter who plays it. There is no "player>class" in this aspect.

3 hours ago, Suna said:

Yes he have better gear than me and destroyer is weak in pve, but that is not the reason you are not getting party for bt. You can do perfectly fine if you know how to play this game with any class.

Suna, Yes Destroyer can join and do other stuffs but since we all know that this game turn from mech pool to Dps pool prefered.

And if you need a perfect party to finish the right stages from 1 ti 4 without any problem and with nice damage since it would take ages to finish such long boring dungeon you would go for Alliance like this.

29qib6o.jpg

that something most of guides agree to, That it saying clearly that it doesn't care about Destroyer cause they got nothing to provide neither a dps or utility.

But let's not move from this topic main reason , WE talking about a BT in general not available because much dps it required , much geared, much holy trinity problem it got require alot of good Tankers, Healders and ranged classes.

We already currently have that skill but not quite as good as that one, right now it's a 30 second cooldown that reduces 25% damage for 3 hits or the HM version with 45 second cooldown that reduces all incoming damage by 50% for 8 seconds.

i cant even get a party for that. once i found party through discord and we only wipe like 40 times (stage 2) so i gave up.

after a day of work i come back home,i just want to go some dungeons with clan mates/friends,earn my gold and improve my gear once in awhile.

do they really think ill spend all my free time on finding party and wipe? it took me about 3-4 hours just to get started at stage 2! and then wipe for more 2-3 hours!

this is just wrong,instead of playing and having some fun you need to work hard AF to even TRY skybreak. all i wanted is to get the elemental earring tho,i have more than enough gold.

i have enough gold to get latest gear but after seeing how big fail skybreak is that makes you want to uninstall the game,ill just skip it and stay with my current gold/DPS. screw this... they better make latest gear available through 4/6 man dungeons and break that 24 man wall or in the future they will really stay with only whales.

19 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

they better make latest gear available through 4/6 man dungeons and break that 24 man wall or in the future they will really stay with only whales.

as i know the strongest weapon in kr/tw/jp are Dragon god (expenssive as shit, true soul is nothing compared to it) or kunlun (Vortex Temple Raid) and for Kunlun you need Chokma, so no i guess for the weapon you need raids like bt. 

BiS neck: Vortex

BiS ear: BT

BiS ring: BT

BiS bracelet: Naryu Sanctum (4/6)

BiS Belt: Naryu Foundry ( i guess even kr havent a better belt right now)

BiS Gauntlet: some 55 6 man dun.

BiS Mystic Soul Badge: for most clases Vortex or BT

BiS Soulshield: also for most clases Vortex

2 hours ago, AlanWake said:

i cant even get a party for that. once i found party through discord and we only wipe like 40 times (stage 2) so i gave up.

after a day of work i come back home,i just want to go some dungeons with clan mates/friends,earn my gold and improve my gear once in awhile.

do they really think ill spend all my free time on finding party and wipe? it took me about 3-4 hours just to get started at stage 2! and then wipe for more 2-3 hours!

this is just wrong,instead of playing and having some fun you need to work hard AF to even TRY skybreak. all i wanted is to get the elemental earring tho,i have more than enough gold.

i have enough gold to get latest gear but after seeing how big fail skybreak is that makes you want to uninstall the game,ill just skip it and stay with my current gold/DPS. screw this... they better make latest gear available through 4/6 man dungeons and break that 24 man wall or in the future they will really stay with only whales.

I know the problem of this, I did try for like 4 days in my free time to get alliance but can't even find one to complete stage 1;

And when I did find alliance for once we didn't make anything inside cause we couldn't find a strong BM that willing to be tank -.-, So much for no holy trinity in this game

2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

as i know the strongest weapon in kr/tw/jp are Dragon god (expenssive as shit, true soul is nothing compared to it) or kunlun (Vortex Temple Raid) and for Kunlun you need Chokma, so no i guess for the weapon you need raids like bt. 

BiS neck: Vortex

BiS ear: BT

BiS ring: BT

BiS bracelet: Naryu Sanctum (4/6)

BiS Belt: Naryu Foundry ( i guess even kr havent a better belt right now)

BiS Gauntlet: some 55 6 man dun.

BiS Mystic Soul Badge: for most clases Vortex or BT

BiS Soulshield: also for most clases Vortex

If that is the case, Then I think many people will just go away and quit thisgame cause that is the wall we won't be able to pass

44 minutes ago, Valiant said:

If that is the case, Then I think many people will just go away and quit thisgame cause that is the wall we won't be able to pass

Maybe if we wait like 6-7 years, this stuff will be a quest reward for reaching max lvl :D

3 hours ago, AlanWake said:

they better make latest gear available through 4/6 man dungeons and break that 24 man wall or in the future they will really stay with only whales.

The problem of finding 23 other people to do it has nothing to do with whales. At least stage s1 and 2 are absolutely clearable with 700 or so. Thats far far away from whale level. Even 800 ap is not whale level, not even 850. I know its almost impossible to kill anything there without a static group but it has still nothing to do with whales.

10 hours ago, Suna said:

I have seen some destroyers that do really nice dps. Honestly it does not matter what class you play. It matter more do you know how to play your class. player > class imo. 

12kYqb3.jpg

Notice that there's a warlock there. That's going to pad the destro's dps by alot. I gained 25% more dps in a long fight from that. Take it away and I promise you'll be seeing dps in the 40k zone.

Other classes like BDs and SFs can do 60k alone with the same gear. The destro is almost certainly wearing raven.

13 minutes ago, DevilTDriver said:

Notice that there's a warlock there. That's going to pad the destros dps by alot. I gained 25% more dps in a long fight from that. Take it away and I promise you'll be seeing dps in the 40k zone.

Other classes like BDs and SF can do 60k alone with the same gear. The destro almost certainly wearing raven.

I saw FM with SB+ BB reach at peak of 120k damage

13 minutes ago, Valiant said:

I saw FM with SB+ BB reach at peak of 120k damage

Awakened dragonchar is overpowered, plain and simple, I do like 50k dps on a 500 AP badly geared FM with it. Nothing special there. I see 800 AP FMs pull those numbers all the time.

The dps that matters is sustained dps by a class over a long fight. That's the benchmark used for Black Tower. The other benchmark is sustained dps solo (unbuffed), which a destroyer severely lacks. Even with the Black tower SS, we need the skill tree revamp or mystic badges to come out to get the necessary uptime on our F key to make use of it.

37 minutes ago, DevilTDriver said:

Awakened dragonchar is overpowered, plain and simple, I do like 50k dps on a 500 AP badly geared FM with it. Nothing special there. I see 800 AP FMs pull those numbers all the time.

The dps that matters is sustained dps by a class over a long fight. That's the benchmark used for Black Tower. The other benchmark is sustained dps solo (unbuffed), which a destroyer severely lacks. Even with the Black tower SS, we need the skill tree revamp or mystic badges to come out to get the necessary uptime on our F key to make use of it.

Destroyer lacks of dps because it require his full power of Fury and LMB (Warth) Which is rare happen except with Fury or Grab then slam or smash if you got badge 

50 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Destroyer lacks of dps because it require his full power of Fury and LMB (Warth) Which is rare happen except with Fury or Grab then slam or smash if you got badge 

I agree with you there. The conditions to proc wrath is really outdated and could use a rework. The wrath on a grabbed target is a complete waste now that we got our restraint skill. Power slam happens a few sessions if at all during boss fights.

A few ideas I had in mind:

On hurricane resist, wrath is available for 4 seconds. Akin to violent blade. (This one addresses aggressive boss fights)

On hit with mighty cleave, wrath is available for 4 seconds, consecutive hits of mighty cleave refreshes proc. (This one addresses passive boss fights)

12 minutes ago, DevilTDriver said:

I agree with you there. The conditions to proc wrath is really outdated and could use a rework. The wrath on a grabbed target is a complete waste now that we got our restraint skill. Power slam happens a few sessions if at all during boss fights.

A few ideas I had in mind:

On hurricane resist, wrath is available for 4 seconds. Akin to violent blade. (This one address aggressive boss fights)

On hit with mighty cleave, wrath is available for 4 seconds, consecutive hits of mighty cleave refreshes proc. (This one address passive boss fights)

That remind me of something, When someone used to grab and you was able to use wrath on that grabbed target back then it made game kinda balance in dps between destroyer and other classes.

But now since we talking about all classes having powerful dps during grab, it did break the balance more

10 minutes ago, Valiant said:

That remind me of something, When someone used to grab and you was able to use wrath on that grabbed target back then it made game kinda balance in dps between destroyer and other classes.

But now since we talking about all classes having powerful dps during grab, it did break the balance more

Not true. All classes hit harder on grabbed enemies cause many classes had skills that dealt additional damage to grabbed enemies. The focus regen from hitting a grabbed enemy is a huge boon to their dps too.

For example:

BMs. Back when Dragontongue was balanced and harder to proc, grabbed enemies allowed dragontongue to be used with no cooldown.

FM. Windstorm, fast attacking and did double damage on grabbed enemies. A more obscure source of dps is dragonchar with maximum boost, with the unlimited focus regen from grab it does similar damage to mystic fire.

KFM. Can do 3rf. Searing blow goes from 5.8 scaling to 10 scaling from additional damage.

SF. Not sure but I heard they had a rotation that can do more than their beam cannon on a grabbed enemy.

etc,etc.

Archived