Well what I suppose to do to get my amazing soulshield from BT?

Valiant

I just was wonder if all high clans are full and there only like 2 alliance in every server doing that BT, While the rest of players include myself can't form a alliance or find people to do it cause people scare of this mechanisms.

What should I do to fix that ? Or I will find myself get outdps in pve more because I can't get access to my class soulshield which supposed to make destroyer better at pve ? 

It been like 3 weeks since update and so far I can't do it cause I can't find party or make party or find a decent Classes to match the "Holy trinity " System that the game made;

which they said clearly before that this game don't have holy trinity classes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yep welcome to to high or content being released too soon and have that stupid weird lock on it. I haven't even attempted BT and don't plan on it. It's gonna take a while but I'm just going to run the other 24 man and get feathers that way.

Worst things it got alot of mech and it require alot of people to work together, Special it require many holy trinity tank/ranged classes to make it right -.-

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Worst things it got alot of mech and it require alot of people to work together, Special it require many holy trinity tank/ranged classes to make it right -.-

Yep and if you aren't in a big ass clan forget pugging it. I can say I haven't seen a single pug call out for BT on Master hong. 

9 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

Yep and if you aren't in a big ass clan forget pugging it. I can say I haven't seen a single pug call out for BT on Master hong. 

I did see only like 1 alliance trying to form in Group 3 servers, And it did die because we couldn't find one good BM that know mech or strong enough -.-

9 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

well this thing make me remember the first time msp come out...those big clan only rec their own clanmember or their high ap friends...then they show off their msp ss at faction/region chat...but now we can see msp rec everywhere...so i guess the lowbies like us have to wait for it then...

a very long term program to get feathers out of Khanda Vihar x-x

Well i don't expect to be able to join on any alliance atm. (in fact it's been one source of my frustration, another being Foundry. which left me break down) 

Some ppl got their SS's from trove (as trove do drop Raven feather)

17 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

a very long term program to get feathers out of Khanda Vihar x-x

Well i don't expect to be able to join on any alliance atm. (in fact it's been one source of my frustration, another being Foundry. which left me break down) 

Some ppl got their SS's from trove (as trove do drop Raven feather)

O_O trove have bt ss? no more asura ss?

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

He said Raven feather not ss,

But MSP doesn't require much of balance teams liked BT, MSP can be done daily not weekly which make a huge lose for people during this month,It the hardest mech ever that require a real holy trinity 

It's going to be changing soon. TW is implementing a nerf on BT making it easier.. once it releases we're only a few months behind. 

31 minutes ago, newbiez said:

O_O trove have bt ss? no more asura ss?

53 minutes ago, newbiez said:

well this thing make me remember the first time msp come out...those big clan only rec their own clanmember or their high ap friends...then they show off their msp ss at faction/region chat...but now we can see msp rec everywhere...so i guess the lowbies like us have to wait for it then...

But MSP doesn't require much of balance teams liked BT, MSP can be done daily not weekly which make a huge lose for people during this month,It the hardest mech ever that require a real holy trinity 

12 minutes ago, Valiant said:

ops my mistake there maybe reading it too fast xD...well i remember some ppl said before msp mech is hard and only be cleared with 650ap+ for 1-3 but now even 550ap can clear the 1-3...even tho msp daily but still hard to join it even u have 600ap back then when msp is hot stuff...for bt i guess i'll wait until those high tier players feel to make it public and let outsider join their raid

to me this BT seems to change how the game works,

it used to be I can be alone without a clan or with a small clan and pug anything [NF, DT and EC may not always pug successfully but still possible], even MSP, DKV is easy pug plus the old 24 player dungeons like Twisted Grimhorn,  Zewai Ruins. were all fun to pug. To me fun and enjoyable. 

Suddenly there is this BT that need so much coordinations etc, not an easy 24 player pug. It feel to me like the game has become something like EverQuest II [or any of those type] with it's 24 player dungeons that need so coordinations etc [Tho EverQuest II still lets you have the option to play solo etc and skip those dungeons,] . It feel to me  like it's becoming a different game,  instead of the easy pug game and having a clan is just  a great bonus as it was before. Plus unlike EverQuest II there seem to be no alternative if you want the best gear

which make me wonder about the direction of this game? 

1 hour ago, LaraKelly said:

Direction of this game, Make whales clan control over the rest of server and killing classes like Destroyer because they can't access their gear no more because either they can't find a party or they doesn't fit no more for parties cause they are useless.

Direction of this game is the opposite of what they said early when they did released game.

• They said all classes are balance and can manage it own resource for survive while infact only few classes stand at pve solo while classes like Destroyer is useless to solo anything except with whales high ap.
  • They said there will be no holy trinity, Now we seeing Tank, Healer, BB, Warlock and freeze required to finish any dungeon special the amazing Hide that is required special for Ebondrake otherwise and I mean no way to complete this dungeon unless you got 4 classes to solo the boss in less than 1 min
  • They said status in arena is balance but infact with the grow number of added skills and ofcourse the amazing buffs they given to Warlock/BM Classes, Status for other classes isn't enough to survive no more.

Not to mention the silly tower of infinity idea that made for whales only, Not to mention the unbalance matches of battleground, not to mention the OverPowered thing called Hongmoon energy which ruin pvp and pve together.

1 hour ago, LaraKelly said:

to me this BT seems to change how the game works,

it used to be I can be alone without a clan or with a small clan and pug anything [NF, DT and EC may not always pug successfully but still possible], even MSP, DKV is easy pug plus the old 24 player dungeons like Twisted Grimhorn,  Zewai Ruins. were all fun to pug. To me fun and enjoyable. 

Suddenly there is this BT that need so much coordinations etc, not an easy 24 player pug. It feel to me like the game has become something like EverQuest II [or any of those type] with it's 24 player dungeons that need so coordinations etc [Tho EverQuest II still lets you have the option to play solo etc and skip those dungeons,] . It feel to me  like it's becoming a different game,  instead of the easy pug game and having a clan is just  a great bonus as it was before. Plus unlike EverQuest II there seem to be no alternative if you want the best gear

The direction of the game is forcing you into large clans, and punishes those on low population servers or those that don't want the drama that comes with big clans and stick with little clans *holds up hand*

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Direction of this game, Make whales clan control over the rest of server and killing classes like Destroyer because they can't access their gear no more because either they can't find a party or they doesn't fit no more for parties cause they are useless.

Direction of this game is the opposite of what they said early when they did released game.

• They said all classes are balance and can manage it own resource for survive while infact only few classes stand at pve solo while classes like Destroyer is useless to solo anything except with whales high ap.
  • They said there will be no holy trinity, Now we seeing Tank, Healer, BB, Warlock and freeze required to finish any dungeon special the amazing Hide that is required special for Ebondrake otherwise and I mean no way to complete this dungeon unless you got 4 classes to solo the boss in less than 1 min
  • They said status in arena is balance but infact with the grow number of added skills and ofcourse the amazing buffs they given to Warlock/BM Classes, Status for other classes isn't enough to survive no more.

Not to mention the silly tower of infinity idea that made for whales only, Not to mention the unbalance matches of battleground, not to mention the OverPowered thing called Hongmoon energy which ruin pvp and pve together.

Yes Valiant,

Infinite Tower, battlegrounds,BT and maybe the future dungeons are for whales, and in the end everything will be only for whales so only whales will be playing this crap. =)  I give it up already.

i Dont like the direction either. i sitll enjoy doing 6 man dungeons tho.

However, 24 man hardcore raids are just stupid, first of all u have to find 24 geared ppl (which is hard) and the neven harder u have to make them come online at the same time and also make them STAY for a few hours ... god.

I was rly looking forward for harder content, but why does it have to be 24 man? I think the whole thing would be a lot better if it were like 8-12 ppl...
The mechanism of BT itself isnt the prob, but finding enough ppl and all that stuff ._.

47 minutes ago, TecoTek said:

i Dont like the direction either. i sitll enjoy doing 6 man dungeons tho.

However, 24 man hardcore raids are just stupid, first of all u have to find 24 geared ppl (which is hard) and the neven harder u have to make them come online at the same time and also make them STAY for a few hours ... god.

I was rly looking forward for harder content, but why does it have to be 24 man? I think the whole thing would be a lot better if it were like 8-12 ppl...
The mechanism of BT itself isnt the prob, but finding enough ppl and all that stuff ._.

I must agree with this. Even if you find group alot of people are like "nah not going to bother more" since once you kill the first boss you have unlocked the first 4 shield pieces. I found myself a party couple a days ago and it was quite easy to get the alliance filled with people but once we got to second boss alot people went full nope mode since they don't want to "waste" their time.

Welll since we all agree on this problem, Any suggestion or anything to do cause by this way I will find myself at the bottom of game special that I using a "Destroyer".

I need this soulshield to be able to combat up with the whales of this game and if I going to stay here like this, Useless class in pve with useless pve set I would be just a carry for many parties which either they would carry me or kick me.

18 hours ago, Valiant said:

Welll since we all agree on this problem, Any suggestion or anything to do cause by this way I will find myself at the bottom of game special that I using a "Destroyer".

I need this soulshield to be able to combat up with the whales of this game and if I going to stay here like this, Useless class in pve with useless pve set I would be just a carry for many parties which either they would carry me or kick me.

Personally I am not sure what to do in your case right now, 

But as for me I hope like EverQuest II there would be an alternative to doing BT [which is not trove]
I did hear some rumours of such a thing in this forums but am not so sure if is real. Just hope there shall be one soon since this make no sense to me, I know many are locked out of BT generally. So make no sense to me to keep so many locked out. This is just what I think and am hopping on.

8 minutes ago, LaraKelly said:

Personally I am not sure what to do in your case right now, 

But as for me I hope like EverQuest II there would be an alternative to doing BT [which is not trove]
I did hear some rumours of such a thing in this forums but am not so sure if is real. Just hope there shall be one soon since this make no sense to me, I know many are locked out of BT generally. So make no sence to me to keep so many locked out. This is just what I think and am hopping on.

I won't mind grinding ED, DT and NF to get them even if it like 40% chance of drop, But doing BT right now seem impossible and even if we got to wait till things go normal it will take months since it weekly quest not daily

You want the truth ?

If you aren't a part of a BT clearing clan by now, your chances of getting into a successful raid are slim to none. Nevermind the server. Because you're a destroyer.

A clan run will take a destro player because he's from clan, they'd probably know you well by now and could decide whether or not you're a bt raid material (on point mechanics-wise, trusted not to do dumb stuff).

A potentially successful pug will not take a destro player over any other class that's availible. You don't provide any utility, and the "filler dps" slots will be rather taken by summoners and SFs (superior dps + heal).

Deal with it.

Why would anyone take Destroyer to BT raid anyway

Deso don't have party buff like WL, Sin and KFM

Deso don't have party protection like BM, Sin, BD, FM and Sum

Deso don't have party heal like SF and Sum

Deso don't have enough threat thus can not tank

Deso's DPS are mediocre at most down there with Sum

And some other reasons

So, whats the point on bringing Destroyer to a heavily DPS needed raid?

(This is not trying to put Deso down, just by what i have seen so far)

So it is kind of sad since the word Destroyer is synonym to "A Person who Destroy" or like a heavily armored tank which slow but packed a punch not a heavy lemon packed with BB gun

And this is what i see BT as

8zo8rt.jpg

@Suna People like you are the reason game developers stopped listening to community feedback long time ago.

You got severely outgeared and/or didn't play properly. Destroyers can't pull off equal numbers to other classes AND at the same time provide the worst raid utility (at this point it's also worth mentioning that running with a destroyer in 4man content is a party hinderance as well even if grabs can actually be executed). No matter who plays it. There is no "player>class" in this aspect.

13 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

@Suna People like you are the reason game developers stopped listening to community feedback long time ago.

You got severely outgeared and/or didn't play properly. Destroyers can't pull off equal numbers to other classes AND at the same time provide the worst raid utility (at this point it's also worth mentioning that running with a destroyer in 4man content is a party hinderance as well even if grabs can actually be executed). No matter who plays it. There is no "player>class" in this aspect.

Yes he have better gear than me and destroyer is weak in pve, but that is not the reason you are not getting party for bt. You can do perfectly fine if you know how to play this game with any class.

Archived