Which class is the best ?

Freyapotato

pvp wise for entertainment?

SF and WL because imho their aestetic of skills is the "best". SF is a wombo combo of kung fu and magic stuff. WL is a nuke of airborns and dragons.

pve wise ? sin because u can solo stealth bosses,. jsut for fun. WL because u wont be ever letf alone since they are very wanted in every party.

or BD because yes

Everytime - Everywhere > The Best is Summoner. So I am :D SummasteR is best..

But i never see a summoner in pvp final tournament! A sİn won again pvp tournament! Summoner is easy class, is it true? Assassin is hard class, is it true? Why summoner cant win any match? A summoner must be in all tournament, because that is easy class.. Summoner is scum class in pvp.

I say you should just try out a few,

Make a player and save them in the creator mode if you want to use them when you decide,

then start the game and play until you get to around lvl 10-15.

If you really liked that class then either keep playing or try another with your other free slot.

I tried 3 classes out before i found one i was happy with in Blade & Soul.

8 hours ago, DemAlesis said:

I say you should just try out a few,

Make a player and save them in the creator mode if you want to use them when you decide,

then start the game and play until you get to around lvl 10-15.

If you really liked that class then either keep playing or try another with your other free slot.

I tried 3 classes out before i found one i was happy with in Blade & Soul.

Problem is that most classes you can't really get a feel for how they really play til 45-50.  1 or 2 skills you don't get access to til that late often completely change how you play it.  I find that pretty much all classes are fairly boring at level 15.

11 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

Problem is that most classes you can't really get a feel for how they really play til 45-50.  1 or 2 skills you don't get access to til that late often completely change how you play it.  I find that pretty much all classes are fairly boring at level 15.

This. You really don't get a good taste of a class unless you play it for a few hours in pve/pvp on 50+, some with more HM levels than the others because of different need for skill points.

i wish ncwest will decide to put a 50 level booster, so you can create a class try it at 50 and then decide if you like it or not... cause right now u need to play till 50 and maybe a bit more to know if a class fits you well or not.

i dont think that playing a class during the 1st 15 lvls is what defines the class. the class starts to develop after lvl 15 when u start to receive skill points.

• 7 months later...

It depends on what play style you think you want to be focused on.  I also think you should either watch gameplay or play lvl 15-50 a variety of classes and see which one you want to do most. Also look at the abilities and what field it is. Classes with ranged and melee plus focus recovery are great for solo. But your play style might be towards party, in that case choose a class that has some area in party/enhance party/protect party. If you're interested in PvP choose a class that has strength in every place. For PvE, I'm just gonna say you're mostly set with SIN. SIN is great for killing bosses.

My opinion is WL (soulburn is what we live for!) SF (good combo of FM and KFM) SUM (come on, it's a good solo class.)  SIN (good stealth and PvE AND PvP skills) and FM (good range)

I pick a class that has good skills, focus recovery, AoE (sometimes..), and range/melee. 

3 hours ago, Lemon Juice said:

It depends on what play style you think you want to be focused on.  I also think you should either watch gameplay or play lvl 15-50 a variety of classes and see which one you want to do most. Also look at the abilities and what field it is. Classes with ranged and melee plus focus recovery are great for solo. But your play style might be towards party, in that case choose a class that has some area in party/enhance party/protect party. If you're interested in PvP choose a class that has strength in every place. For PvE, I'm just gonna say you're mostly set with SIN. SIN is great for killing bosses.

My opinion is WL (soulburn is what we live for!) SF (good combo of FM and KFM) SUM (come on, it's a good solo class.)  SIN (good stealth and PvE AND PvP skills) and FM (good range)

I pick a class that has good skills, focus recovery, AoE (sometimes..), and range/melee. 

I'm pretty sure they decided on a class already...

Well, it comes down to what sort of combat you fancy the most and whether your reflexes are sharp enough to operate classes. If you fancy brick&mortar classes, it's either kung-fu master, blade master, soul fighter, blade dancer, destroyer and assassin.
The KFM is a combo driven close range combat class that leans on moderate damage per hit and high frequency of attack. First and foremost, low ping is paramount for this class. It can also tank if you're not a slug when it comes to timing blocks and evades. It has a superb damage burst and a party buff which everybody loves usually. Be mindful that the class requires you to be on your toes, as compared to other classes, it's iframe animations are somewhat shorter. A pure damage dealer, even when tanking.

The Blade Master is a close to moderate range combat class that leans on dealing damage on or near to point blank range. It has all the evades and blocks you can ever need, plus a party boss attack shield. It's THE tank in this game and has everything required to keep a boss at bay, including all boss essential debuffs x2. Despite how it looks from the side, BM doesn't lean on skill chains as it has no real skill combos. A balanced class that leans a little more towards defense in party play.

Haven't played a Soul Fighter, so it's best if someone competent gives an opinion on that.

The Blade Dancer is basically the "offense" version of the BM, exchanging all block and tanking feats for party support and damage dealing ones. It's most valued party skill, is it's ability to phantom grip enemies, which opens a window for dealing damage without threat of death. It also has a handful of debuffs which can prove valuable in boss fights.

I haven't played a destroyer, but from what I've seen it's a moderate damage dealer that has a combination of survivability and debuff skills, including grab, which just like BD's phantom grip, allows the party to do lots of damage while out of harm's way and the ability to move around fallen comrades. Other than that, someone more competent will have to explain it's shticks.

The Assassin is the barber of the game. Super close range, dagger handling shadow menace. Relies on stealth and high evasion to operate. Has a variety of builds, mostly involving combinations of ensnaring abilities and direct damage ones. It's incredibly useful in party play as it has a party buff, party aoe projectile barrier and a number of other gizmos to help the crew in a pinch.

Now when we are talking about ranged classes, they are force master, warlock, gunslinger and summoner. And quite frankly I have no idea how to play any of them cause I'm bad at ranging xD

@ClassicManLol I just noticed the topic is old as hell. Good call xD

Play the class whatever you like to play.

In F8, assuming gears are similar, people prefer buff or heal classes such as WL (SB), Sin/KFM (BB), BM (tank), Gunner (reset SB/BB), SUmmoner (heals/mass Resurrection), SF (heals/mass resurrection). FM is a little bit more favor than BD/Destroyer because of their ice shealth. BD/Destroyers are at the bottom because they only have party iframe and grab. In majority of the dungeons, people don't prefer grabs because they have lower DPS (especially if they have true transcendent soul, if it procc'ed during the grab, then they have to wait for 1min CD).

You just have an easier life if you play buff classes. Sometimes, even if you have 800AP, you can get into 900+AP party without getting kicked.

Archived