Ghosting in arenas

meinie

i don't know if anyone else is getting  ghosting in arenas I've played several matches where I get the character model from the previous match loaded into the game with more than one instance of that character been there which normally would be good but when you get the character model of the person you are fighting appear randomly in the arena it can be annoying especially against sins does anyone have a fix for it or is it a legit bug in the game

Its a bug in the game. I honestly dont mind it as much. Its a minor annoyance that happens rarely. The current 64bit client bug that just freezes your loading screen every now and then when entering arena is much worse. When you close the game you get an up to 30min arena ban and you are forced to close the game when that happens... Idk, why ncwest cannot just remove those arena bans as a quick fix until that bug itself is fixed. But until then you probably have to play with the 32bit client anyway, witch brings memory leak back and has a bit less performance.

Archived