Has anyone that invested real money into trove profited more then spent? What's the chance?

Ruziro

Thinking about spending 20$ or so for 20-30 keys, looking at videos seems meh, not really much profit unless you get the gold rare treasure chest which I'm not sure happens to often, what's your guys expieriences?

I bought 100 keys out of my own pocket, and 200 keys using gold. 

With the 100 keys that I bought with my own money around ~$55, I got all my heptagonal gems except ruby and most of the mats I needed to upgrade.

I crit 10x out of 100 keys. (so 1 crit per 10 chest)

with other 200 keys, I didn't profit as much; only notable drop I got was white mask ><;; and bunch of other mats

So as Lunakitty said, unless you try 100+ keys, I wouldn't bother doing it.

general consensus, to be happy to get good stuff 500+ keys, although i spent only 240 keys, and i am pretty happy - ECLIPSE was main reason why i was doing it, and also raven feathers - got bt resets, 4 heptas i needed, got 7x spts, lots of ornaments 100+, and tons of jewels + other goodies (might get 200more, will see - i buy all only for gold, but that doesnt matter)

happy with this trove, but first few hours was best, cause you could sell stuff on non crashed market, so i actually made profit (got back more gold than i spent) not now, sadly, you need to wait some time after trove ends

hmm 50NC+20HMC keys here and the important stuff i got is Southern Tiger, Lunar Eclipse and 3x spts. I wanted brilliant aquamarine tho... Guess i will sacrifice some ornaments to buy few more keys at the end of the event.

I just can't see the love of gambling real money for pixels, especially in a game where even the "events" require you to spend additional money to get the most out of them. MMO publishers keep getting worse and worse because players prove that they'll shell out money to be treated this way. Sucks.

I have mixed feelings about this event. Normally I spend money on outfits and from the ncoin leftovers I might buy some gold. This event feels stupid not to spend money on and stupid to spend because it feels forced because it can be so good. Now I'm not a veteran here I've only been playing for a month or so so I didn't had the chance to farm extra gold to start with cause of the struggle with the upgrade wall. Even if I spend some cash and get some nice drops I would be forced to buy gold again to buy an item. Makes me wanna quit this for good.

To sum up you have to be a whale (obvious) to earn something from this event or have the best RNGesus of your life if you don't spend money knowing that you can't posibly unlock all slots by not spending money (except if you saved 1k hm coins).

I bought 400 keys.. RNG is a real deal, might work for you or not, but i got a full set of gems (Diamond,Ruby, citrine, aqua, sapphire, amethyst that cost 100g each (brilliant hept. i think), got 20 Premium transformation stone (4 procs of 5 stacks), 5 pets (panda/grizzly),2 procs of 5 stacks of brilliant silverstone key(i took it), got all featured costume, a lot of high value upgrade materials, a lot of 100/50/10//5/3 gold procs... im not sure if i break even, but i was satisfied and i think i get more from what i bought in real money.. anyway its RNG, if your ok spending then try a little bit of risk. High risk high rewards..

I used 900 keys.

I got everything to upgrade from baleful 1 to 10 (except naryu tablets) and legendary ring (200 items) + necklace (200 items) to 10 and still have ~80 Legendary jewls left.

24 PSTS

6 Forging orbs

~800 Moonstones

~40 STS

~500 ornaments

~80 Raven Feathers

and lots more.

I only got 2 gems, because I wanted to save money for mats.

I think the 900 keys "saved" me ~20k Gold.

Statistically, I had a crit every 7th trove.

i think no just give you illusion you win.

ppl say i get this in 100 keys but they forget say + this to open all slots and + this gold to buy this iten.

Yea ppl pay 3x for a iten in this event and they think they win lol

28 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

I bought like 20 keys and best thing I got was raven feathers. but out of 7 characters not a single crit. 

My psychic powers tell me you will crit on your 21st key!

(in case it doesn't work, try again)

Archived