just why?

DisplayName123

I think the point is that nobody bid. The 100g is the opening bid so nobody can take the lesser items unless they wanna burn gold. 

High opening bids trashes the loot. Party leader is most likely hoping ppl will bid w/o noticing and foolishly stick around and lose their money. Permitted scam, would be one way to put it. 

Just now, MonkeyDRuffy said:

If im correct, every bid started with 100g. Thats the reason, why OP is upset. And not, that someone bid 100g.

Look at the picture: "Opening bid set = 100g" and not "XXX bid 100g on YYY"

ah didnt realize that part...i thought the loot party system not working in this game since i saw hm party leader before try it but fail O_o

18 minutes ago, newbiez said:

you should feel damn lucky if u meet this kind of players LOL...

9 minutes ago, Rubel said:

You're mad that some guy bid 100g on trash?

If im correct, every bid started with 100g. Thats the reason, why OP is upset. And not, that someone bid 100g.

28 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Ah, my mistake if so.

I have no idea what OP is referring to by "why do these people even exist" with a screenshot of someones stats?

6 minutes ago, eric11zhao said:

actually i dont even know why he bid this item for 100g that one is like leaves on the ground i dont even want to pick it up lol

Actually, no one bid that item for 100g. It was just the party leader set the loot opening bid for 100g. If no one bid, the item will be sold for 1copper by default.

However, I don't know why people still run the dungeon with him after the party leader changed the loot system. Once party leader changed the loot system, it would be displayed in the chat. If I saw it and the party leader wasn't willing to change it back, i would just afk there and let him solo the boss for me.

Just now, newbiez said:

seems like many not aware of that...just like me before haha...i guess this thing new then

because normal people in right mind doesn't do that kind of stuff nor find it funny to do so.

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

Actually, no one bid that item for 100g. It was just the party leader set the loot opening bid for 100g. If no one bid, the item will be sold for 1copper by default.

However, I don't know why people still run the dungeon with him after the party leader changed the loot system. Once party leader changed the loot system, it would be displayed in the chat. If I saw it and the party leader wasn't willing to change it back, i would just afk there and let him solo the boss for me.

seems like many not aware of that...just like me before haha...i guess this thing new then

9 minutes ago, hwalien said:

because normal people in right mind doesn't do that kind of stuff nor find it funny to do so.

I encountered it in yeti dungeon few times before. As soon as he entered the dungeon, he changed the loot system and without a word, all the members in the party left immediately.

30 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I encountered it in yeti dungeon few times before. As soon as he entered the dungeon, he changed the loot system and without a word, all the members in the party left immediately.

so if the player have longer loading screen will they miss the notice?

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

oh so thats why, im stilk a newbie dont know that lol

I just wanna point out that his gear is atrocious >.> why would anyone sacrafice crit and crit damage for a useless stage 1 baleful

And his soul shield mix is just gross. Haven't he heard of set bonuses >.>? Or does he only care about how much hp a soul shield gives :s?

Archived