How did NSH outfit end up in trove /giggles

whatyagondo

In KR, pure white seductress, pure white mask, and pure white blindfold are free items that you farm at NSH. And what did BnS NA/EU do to them? (facepalm)

Hilarious NA/EU business mindset makes me feel so good for migrating to KR.

Now you'll know where you'll find the deleted Naryu Labyrinth outfits soon. :^)

It's because they know we wanted lunar/solar eclipse so ofc decided to make money off us after we asked for like a year for the costumes lol...but this isn't new. It's also not a new move in NA games x: The only game I know of that doesn't rely on shop items/events as high profit is wow lol

13 hours ago, Pepperino said:

Because this is the NA/EU server, not KR.

So does that mean people in NA/EU prefer paying for (they don't know how much)RNG rather than farming it for free? Otherwise, it kinda shocks me how NCWest get away with selling things that were meant to be free and customers have no complaint about it.

15 hours ago, whatyagondo said:

In KR, pure white seductress, pure white mask, and pure white blindfold are free items that you farm at NSH. And what did BnS NA/EU do to them? (facepalm)

Hilarious NA/EU business mindset makes me feel so good for migrating to KR.

Now you'll know where you'll find the deleted Naryu Labyrinth outfits soon. :^)

That's why when there is a cool costume/outfit that people really want, they should keep it to themselves and never post it on forum and ask when it will be released. The more people want the outfit, the higher chance they will put into RNG box in F10 or RNG event like trove.

Archived