Naryu Lab

Fieryfly

I wouldn't say that... i just did it the day before yesterday... kinda funny actually we had 5 SF just from Lfp and 1 fm... 

We dropped an Honorary + the Outfit. Also it has some good quest money + the stones u can get 10 and buy that box. Almost everytime i got the box i got like 1 gold or 1 evolved stone... so it's not that bad. It's just that people prefer doing other dungeons that take less time. Also because people don't know how to have fun hahah from time to time i go to old dungeons just to help people out :D

16 minutes ago, Luna Latte said:

I wouldn't say that... i just did it the day before yesterday... kinda funny actually we had 5 SF just from Lfp and 1 fm... 

We dropped an Honorary + the Outfit. Also it has some good quest money + the stones u can get 10 and buy that box. Almost everytime i got the box i got like 1 gold or 1 evolved stone... so it's not that bad. It's just that people prefer doing other dungeons that take less time. Also because people don't know how to have fun hahah from time to time i go to old dungeons just to help people out :D

wanna added 1 more for naryu lab...we can get 3 ap if we clear it 10 times and yeah need to wait until you hit the final boss loot box

no one does lab cause is long and tedious and u need the mech for be ido if you are low lvl... i think they same will happen to sundered nexus in a while... is long and u need to know the mechanic for the 1st boss (pain in the ass) if u screwed once ull ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and maybe end up wiping and if u fail twice the wipe is for sure... so is annoying as fk...

I try to think that its a problem with lack of information, not people lacking brain.

like destroyers changing their 1 to aoe pull and saying they have daze, FM specs 2 into daze screams at other ppl saying someone used knock back or ppl with double cc build into one skill saying i only have 1.

only time that made it hard for me to blame the lack of information part is when I've had BM and destroyer both flow in using gap closing skills to KD the first boss in nexus. BM used 2 and destroyer used 1. both spec as stun. -_-;

Painfully loooooooong no matter how much DPS you have.

I'd love for there to be a "hard mode" version with more mech and harder foes, but with the same awesome RNG path, though.    ...and shorter.

Archived