Forums

so no more your scale your loot

eric11zhao

24 minutes ago, Half said:

And if people want more and more not "scale = loot", then "solo = loot" ... so other people without scale will have a hard time. Think about it. ^^

me and my friends, but basdically everyone with a brain and 700+ ap can solo mandate. we recruit just to share the quest and exp and be faster.. 

moreover scale can be farmed quite easily

so all in all if the "bm" want to solo the quest they can do it. there is too many players in F8 to make egoism a issue for the game itself.

6 minutes ago, Half said:

Mandate is 600+ soloable and now everybody can reach 600ap very fast.

Yes, it is solo-able, but generally, people don't prefer to because they just want to get the daily done aka. easy daily golds. 

If people want to farm items, they usually do it in Yeti dungeon because it doesn't require anything to enter the dungeon and yeti is an easy kill. HM requires scale and generally, the loot sucks.

Just put the people who don't follow your "my loot my scale" rule and just kick them when they join your pre-made party in the future. Also, if you join a HM party (not party leader) and found that there are another players in your block list, you should notify the party leader to kick them before entering the dungeon. If party leader still enters dungeon, then it is his/her fault for not listening.

um.. we can fix this by making Zaiwei Ruins great again... like put it in every daily challange or just weekends or but something valuable there so it's active... the dailies there should give better exp+gold reward in my opinion. take a look at Nightshade/Supply Chain 24m you see that reward? That was something to work for at lvl 45.

On 3/3/2017 at 3:30 AM, FrozenB said:

Yes, it is solo-able, but generally, people don't prefer to because they just want to get the daily done aka. easy daily golds. 

If people want to farm items, they usually do it in Yeti dungeon because it doesn't require anything to enter the dungeon and yeti is an easy kill. HM requires scale and generally, the loot sucks.

Just put the people who don't follow your "my loot my scale" rule and just kick them when they join your pre-made party in the future. Also, if you join a HM party (not party leader) and found that there are another players in your block list, you should notify the party leader to kick them before entering the dungeon. If party leader still enters dungeon, then it is his/her fault for not listening.

is there any symbol that we can see the player that we blocked during premade? if not i hope bns implant one ^_^ to make our job easier to get rid of a useless peeps

14 minutes ago, eric11zhao said:

once during hm daily, i contributed my scale and someone tried to bid frozen stinger with me and even shout at me said I NEED THAT, so i just left the party and gave him the loot

I would have probably said "then pay for it". I have no respect towards people who bid for loot if I had made party with "my scale = my loot" and I never use scales on LFPs just because people in LFP have no respect for that.

16 hours ago, newbiez said:

is there any symbol that we can see the player that we blocked during premade? if not i hope bns implant one ^_^ to make our job easier to get rid of a useless peeps

In lobby you can't see any symbol but you need to right click on their name so you can see if that char is blocked or not. Usually I check everyone before to push ready button. But rarely I met people who didn't respect rule and I'm on EU.

Lately I run it with my 2 friends so no more problems on this matter. In general I leave them loot except for ornaments also if I'm using the scale. Not in need of feather or stingers anymore. And I have already outfit.

Funny story that happened to me a few weeks ago. So i used a scale in a lfp party and asked if scale = loot. Nobody complained so i thought it was fine. Then in the end this one person starts biding and i was like "ey i used a scale" but he keept biding on everything. When we came to a stinger, i randomely put 10 gold as a bid and he was smart enough to press bid as well xD. I was like "thanks for the gold :D". In the end he told me that he is going to block me and that he will kick me off of all his HM parties xD. Great guy right? XD

On 3/6/2017 at 4:48 PM, Majka said:

In lobby you can't see any symbol but you need to right click on their name so you can see if that char is blocked or not. Usually I check everyone before to push ready button. But rarely I met people who didn't respect rule and I'm on EU.

Lately I run it with my 2 friends so no more problems on this matter. In general I leave them loot except for ornaments also if I'm using the scale. Not in need of feather or stingers anymore. And I have already outfit.

well i hope they put symbol for it xD...example like x mark symbol on their char face during premade...

On 3/5/2017 at 8:33 AM, newbiez said:

You can see that they are blocked (with a symbol) if you right-click on each of the players in your party in the lobby. I usually just check them before I press OK/ready.

Archived