so no more your scale your loot

eric11zhao

duo to the trove event, the ivory dragon scale can be found from trove boxes, and in yunwa server the price of each scale is 2g atm, and today i did the heaven mandate daily i contributed 1 scale and no give pass any loot they all took part in bid

1 hour ago, Azaazel said:

As long as you recruit and say "my scale my loot", 99% of the time, people will respect the rule. 

I've been doing HM since it's release and only times I see the rule not respected is during LFP.

maybe ur drop not really appealing to them...try to see if the drop like honorary ornament or the purple recipe u will see if they respect the rules or not...

in my experience i nev4r found such bm.

when i had scales from latest trove i spammed mandates with f8 without any input about loot. last scale dropped 1 honorary. noone bidded.

the fact that scale can be found from trove doesnt mean the rule (unwritten rule) should not be used. it is still someone effort for rest of the party. which should be respected.

anyway i suggest you to NOT use any scale during trove event. use them in late april when they will start to end...

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

in my experience i nev4r found such bm.

when i had scales from latest trove i spammed mandates with f8 without any input about loot. last scale dropped 1 honorary. noone bidded.

the fact that scale can be found from trove doesnt mean the rule (unwritten rule) should not be used. it is still someone effort for rest of the party. which should be respected.

anyway i suggest you to NOT use any scale during trove event. use them in late april when they will start to end...

well u lucky party up with nice players then...i usually use my own scale for hm and yea put the rule my scale my loot...then drop the purple recipe but get stealed by so called rich player...the ridiculous part is that player never feel guilty at all but its via versa like...hey i dont bid this for free i put my gold on it so yeah i got the item u got the gold..its a win win situation why you wanna mad about it...im like what the hell u steal my loot and now u act like this...after several times meet this kind of player so right now im give up using my scale and just join others party...

55 minutes ago, newbiez said:

well u lucky party up with nice players then...i usually use my own scale for hm and yea put the rule my scale my loot...then drop the purple recipe but get stealed by so called rich player...the ridiculous part is that player never feel guilty at all but its via versa like...hey i dont bid this for free i put my gold on it so yeah i got the item u got the gold..its a win win situation why you wanna mad about it...im like what the hell u steal my loot and now u act like this...after several times meet this kind of player so right now im give up using my scale and just join others party...

i joined other scale's party often nowadays and none ever bid even recipes... the diamond one..to scale owner, transformation recipe to owner etc.

NA or EU

which group? im in EU group 1. no issues. ever.

20 minutes ago, Shukran said:

i joined other scale's party often nowadays and none ever bid even recipes... the diamond one..to scale owner, transformation recipe to owner etc.

NA or EU

which group? im in EU group 1. no issues. ever.

well im in NA..means EU community is better than NA then...xD

40 minutes ago, RavTH said:

isn't it scale = stinger? I mean scale is equal to stinger now and always was, right?

SCALE means u can complete a quest in a instance that is often in the challenge quests list. so u need scale to complete the daily. the scale worth the loot because if that player didnt use it u didnt complete the dungeon.

7 minutes ago, RavTH said:

but what if ornament drops or anyother items that cost over the scale value? would that be... unfair? or lucky?

u leave it to scale owner because without his effort in using the scale u would have not see that high value item.

is that difficult to understand?

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

SCALE means u can complete a quest in a instance that is often in the challenge quests list. so u need scale to complete the daily. the scale worth the loot because if that player didnt use it u didnt complete the dungeon.

but what if ornament drops or anyother items that cost over the scale value? would that be... unfair? or lucky?

Lucky. People who routinely offer the scale usually get trash. To occasionally get an HO or something nicer helps make up for the effort (if grinding ruins) or money (if buying) to get the scale. 

For you, getting to complete a lock daily on someone else's key, it might seem "unfair" to allow another player to get a ~10g item w/o contest, but that player probably had gotten crap for offering a 2-4g item daily for 2 weeks. When I offered scale daily, that's about how often I would get something "nice". 

So you can either accept another player gets "lucky" with a reward for effort made that you didn't make, or you take your own scale and gamble with the player base.

And BTW, even when scales are 4g, nobody ever let me take the pet drop. I don't need the costume, and will happily let someone take a trash item if they ask. I have a block list of people who join my scale = loot group then challenge loot and none of them will finish their daily on my scale ever again, on any of my characters. I do HM on 3, atm, and offer the scale each time. Be nice to the scale people.

3 hours ago, RavTH said:

"want that valuable item? use the damn scale yourself next time" That's what you'd get.

rlly, is very simple..

1) If you don't like the rule, make your own group.

2) If you join the pt with the rule "my scale my loot" respect it or don't join, and again, the num. 1 repeats ._. 

and a personal opinion,  if you think scale is worthless, and thats your excuse for bid, and stole other player drop. (and ending blocked, reported...) Make your own party and let's see if you like someone else bid on your loot ;)

Archived