what is the percentage to get sacred oil from the trove?

Limia

well.... I just used 400 keys and didn't see a single sacred oil.

I also asked my friends if they seen a sacred oil from the trove.

The answers were no.

They also used around 200~300 keys, but didn't see a single sacred oil.

Does anyone know the percentage of getting sacred oil from the trove?

Is it really low or am I just unlucky?

3 hours ago, Edyis said:

I heard from an user of a german server, that he  got sacred oil in a stack of five

Dont believe such people, it's a lie.

Everyone so far said there is no oil in the trove. After all, you get the mats for the oil in masses so I wouldnt be surprises if there is no oil at all in the trove.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Dont believe such people, it's a lie.

Everyone so far said there is no oil in the trove. After all, you get the mats for the oil in masses so I wouldnt be surprises if there is no oil at all in the trove.

But the official announcement claims that there is sacred oil...

6 hours ago, Hangover1896 said:

Found this http://prnt.sc/eet33k

on reddit.

Seems like oil only in stacks as a super ultra rare crit.

lol thats so gross because they also got sealed forging orb which seems to be rare as well ~.~ But this tempts me to keep converting gold >_>

Out of ~150 keys, I got 1 forging orb and 0 sacred oil...T__T;;

edit: I also got 1 hepta citrine, 1 40ap diamond, 1 hexa amethyst, 1 hexa ruby, and 2 hexa aquamarine gems, 1 solar eclipse, 2 southern tiger, and 1 premium silverfrost transformation stone...I would say I am satisfied with my run :P Had galaxy weapon drop but didn't buy it cuz I don't PvP.. 

111 keys, 
Not a single oil in any of them.

Also for what it's worth, none of the outfits besides southern tiger, which came up exactly twice. No weapon skin either. 

I did however, get a Premium stone (It was between that and an unsealed forging orb, but I need the stones more)

And the Heptagonal Aquamarine, which is basically hitting the jackpot. 

Those two items are the only real 'noteworthy' drops while I mostly just wound up slowly burning all my gold on legendary jewels/elements and other odds and ends. 

While I'm hoping for oils, the fact that most of the mats needed to make them are common drops and the prices are going down means I should be able to get to a stage 6 soul by the end of the event either way, so I'm happy with that. 

What I'm REALLY hoping for is the Galaxy Weapon drop since I often play on my clan's 6v6 team, and it'd be nice to have, but the 50 ornament cost of buying the unrefined starting weapon is a pretty big initial investment and it'd be quite nice to skip. (Plus I can spend those ornaments going right to stage 2/3 to make it actually decent and usable.

Archived