the new dc box

newbiez

-why put 2 silverfrost refining stone on the list while pretty sure this stone can get easily...

-1 moonstone for chance? i thought its 10...

-1 silverfrost mountains dew...really? that stuff just worth 12s-13s why u put it there =.=

tsk_zpswq17ggy9.jpg

i really cant get it...hope they can make some change about the list in that box...

how about u guys?

Because not all players have 1k+ Silverfrost Refining Stones.

As for the Moonstone and Silverfrost Mountains Dew, there's no clear number on how many you'll get since all it shows is a chance of getting it. So it could range from 1 or 10 or 100. Won't know until someone posts more evidence.

Edit: Just finished my DC and can see it's only 1. That's a bit messed up to only get 1 from the box.

I was going to make a thread about these chests because sweet jesuz wth? but I didn't want to be that guy for once. 

Came home after an appointment, waited for the servers to be up and logged right in and completed my dailies. Instantly opened the box to see what goodies I would get thinking it was going to be lovely upgrading alts time! Got 1 ss, 2 stingers, 1 refining stone and the 5 stone bundle. 

Bruh, what in the actual actual? I understand it's free, and it's part of dailies imma do anyway but bruv. It's like getting 1g in daily chests. You got less then what you got from the tasks themselves. Event should absolutely be renamed because the only way you upgrading with these chests is 30 days in and that's if your lucky. 

Appreciate free shiz on top of what I do on the norm but bruv come on now. Hope the ruby at least has a somewhat decent drop rate....

16 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Because not all players have 1k+ Silverfrost Refining Stones.

As for the Moonstone and Silverfrost Mountains Dew, there's no clear number on how many you'll get since all it shows is a chance of getting it. So it could range from 1 or 10 or 100. Won't know until someone posts more evidence.

Edit: Just finished my DC and can see it's only 1. That's a bit messed up to only get 1 from the box.

got the sts today and yeah the amount is 1..so i guess there is no multiple amount except the useless silverfrost refining stone

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived