Why The Trove Is Good for F2P

NineArt

Yes, it sucks to watch the whales eat up all the goodies in the trove while we pray to the RnG gods but look on the bright side this massively reduces price on key items in game such as Silverforst Premium TS, Forging Orb(reduced in price half), Flower of Lament, Soulstones, moonstones, Asura ember, and the big one of all Honory ornament!!! Finally I can ram through my legendary weapon upgrade, its still on True Ivorymoon been waiting on this chance to cap through legendary stage and knock on Raven's door. Mat costs for upgrades have really went down by a ton. If i was to upgrade a week or two ago i would have pretty much spent the double the costs but the trove has changed things around. So really take this time to do upgrades rather then throwing gold in CTR C, and also you had a while to get prepared for this if you been playing the past few months....just me myself was able to farm over 2k Hongmoon coins in arena due to the reward changes, oh man did i obtain a load of Venture Tokens.....BnS is all about alts xD but any who point is Honorary ornaments were 18 gold a piece last night when i went to sleep, 13 gold now, the moment to act is now. Just thinking about it i'll be saving over 700 gold off premium TS.

3 minutes ago, ChubbyFatBoy said:

I did act, I sold all the excess honorary when they were going for 18-20 a pop :v~made out like a bandit at Christmas~

LMFAO........ehh i wish i sold all these wisdom stones when they were like 40g @_@

I'd be thrilled about Trove if they hadn't stuck the outfits I'd been waiting for for months behind an rng paywall... and the so-called weapon upgrade event giving a whopping 1 moonstone if you get lucky with that and 1-2 stingers/soulstones... wow, only need hundreds more to do one upgrade. 

And don't say, "Just buy them since they're cheap on market now", well, what's the point of offering them in pitiful amounts in this stupid box in the first place if everyone's just going to disregard the 1-2 you get from doing all the daily challenge and buy hundreds off market!?! It's like a massive slap to the face for even bothering to say "weapon upgrade event box",  you'd think it would offer some larger amounts of materials for, you know, running dungeons, instead of camping the market and buying from the flood of materials from Trove. 

Trove materials would be a nice, big, cookie. The weapon upgrade event box is the crumbs leftover from picking up that cookie.

As for the outfits in Trove, most responses would be, "So dump all your gold into coins and spend on Trove to get your coveted outfits", most likely, IF the rngods decided to give me a crit for the outfit, I would also be given one of the other rare things like gems, ornaments, orbs... you only get to pick 1 thing, so the choice is now: the outfit you've waited for since launch or the biggest opportunity for a discount for upgrading or making some money to help upgrade in months...

This has to be the biggest middle finger to free players I've seen here, it's the first time I've genuinely felt like quitting... and that's saying a lot coming from me since I grinded the heck out of the previous events and totally didn't mind it since I could earn at least one outfit while improving my gear..

I am a total altoholic with 5/6 characters at 600+ ap... Not like I was surprised that you greedy crickets stuck them behind a paywall, I even expected it (unfortunately). But FFS this is beyond any disappointment I might have felt before with any other Troves or events. SIGH /ragingrantmodeoff

Yes. The trove is always a win-win for both whales and F2P.

Whales get a bunch of expensive goodies.

F2P get cheap material. 

My only complaint is that I wish I would have known about the trove sooner...I just bought 50 ornaments when they were at 18g the day before the update ;-;

without trove, bns economy would be one huge mess

with trove it crashes prices all, but look honorarys finally reasonable price

i am f2p and having lots of stuff from each trove so far, allways leaving 500-1000g in lose, but having gems and stuff - this one --- i profit --- 2500g, got all gold back or more, and lots of gems and lots of goodies

its allways just big stress to find good seller, who has ncoins to sell... lol...

Agree with you, i like trove coz give the f2p players the chance of upgrade their gear for a more affordable price, my only complain this time is the Solar Eclipse is not "Bind on Equip" as the Sunrise Action Hero, i would like drop 200~300g for that outfit, and as i heared the chance of get it is pretty low.

6 hours ago, Meginb said:

I'd be thrilled about Trove if they hadn't stuck the outfits I'd been waiting for for months behind an rng paywall... and the so-called weapon upgrade event giving a whopping 1 moonstone if you get lucky with that and 1-2 stingers/soulstones... wow, only need hundreds more to do one upgrade. 

And don't say, "Just buy them since they're cheap on market now", well, what's the point of offering them in pitiful amounts in this stupid box in the first place if everyone's just going to disregard the 1-2 you get from doing all the daily challenge and buy hundreds off market!?! It's like a massive slap to the face for even bothering to say "weapon upgrade event box",  you'd think it would offer some larger amounts of materials for, you know, running dungeons, instead of camping the market and buying from the flood of materials from Trove. 

Trove materials would be a nice, big, cookie. The weapon upgrade event box is the crumbs leftover from picking up that cookie.

As for the outfits in Trove, most responses would be, "So dump all your gold into coins and spend on Trove to get your coveted outfits", most likely, IF the rngods decided to give me a crit for the outfit, I would also be given one of the other rare things like gems, ornaments, orbs... you only get to pick 1 thing, so the choice is now: the outfit you've waited for since launch or the biggest opportunity for a discount for upgrading or making some money to help upgrade in months...

This has to be the biggest middle finger to free players I've seen here, it's the first time I've genuinely felt like quitting... and that's saying a lot coming from me since I grinded the heck out of the previous events and totally didn't mind it since I could earn at least one outfit while improving my gear..

I am a total altoholic with 5/6 characters at 600+ ap... Not like I was surprised that you greedy crickets stuck them behind a paywall, I even expected it (unfortunately). But FFS this is beyond any disappointment I might have felt before with anyother Troves or events. SIGH /ragingrantmodeoff

Totally agree with you! 

8 hours ago, AegisKen said:

Agree with you, i like trove coz give the f2p players the chance of upgrade their gear for a more affordable price, my only complain this time is the Solar Eclipse is not "Bind on Equip" as the Sunrise Action Hero, i would like drop 200~300g for that outfit, and as i heared the chance of get it is pretty low.

Yes I really agree with you on the Solar Eclipse, It should been like the sunrise action hero(tradeable) This probably one of the big problems in this seasons trove and also the fact that the outfit is veeeery rare.

3 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

Hidden Content

We'll see if it pops up again. Since the sample size so far is two troves, I'm willing to say this was an extremely good luck on my part.

Thats some amazing luck lol grats

Isn't that outfit supposed to come from Naryu or some such? Unless I'm mistaken and that's not the one they took out because of "issues" with it.

NVM. Checked the other thread. Hilarious that the costumes that were broken and they needed time to fix never made their way into the dungeons and instead come from RNG boxes. Can't believe how every time this game takes a step forward the staff wheels out the insults in force. I can't see putting a dime into something so messed up.

Archived