Winter Trove 2017 200 key opening

JonJonPoPongZ

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

And that bullshit keeps the servers up.

I think the problem is the player attitudes rather than the design. OP players can be inclusive and look forward to working with receptive noobs looking to learn and gear up. 

I didn't wast real money in this event, only gold to ncoin, 150 to 800+ coins, i have buyed 2 expansion and 5 keys, i have used 4 keys until now, 2 keys left, in a box i got 5 legendary element for 12.5 gold and in the next 1 legendary element for 5 gold, its very good because im recovering my money fast, i have 220 coins in the store, this is being good from the begin. I only need gold to buy the legendary element :v, but its nothing. Only reporting some results.

12 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

I think the problem is the player attitudes rather than the design. OP players can be inclusive and look forward to working with receptive noobs looking to learn and gear up. 

I would say BnS is notorious for not accepting lower gear players or lower HM players in general. I got that experience on my alt when I at HM4 had more AP and other stats than HM7 player and this player told me to f*** off from the party because I would just keep dying and wiping them. Little did this guy know... Thought the gearing takes time, everything costs alot and players cannot stay online 24/7 so I also partially understand that certain people don't want first timers in party but to be toxic for that, really?

24 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Are the costumes from trove tradeable? Namely Dragonfall

on the same account probably, but it they are not (if they didn't made them account bound), just wait a week or 2 until they fix them

1 hour ago, Lunakitty said:

I would say BnS is notorious for not accepting lower gear players or lower HM players in general. I got that experience on my alt when I at HM4 had more AP and other stats than HM7 player and this player told me to f*** off from the party because I would just keep dying and wiping them. Little did this guy know... Thought the gearing takes time, everything costs alot and players cannot stay online 24/7 so I also partially understand that certain people don't want first timers in party but to be toxic for that, really?

That has nothing to do with the company, but the players. Every game has these type of players anyways. Just ignore them and find some friendly players to play with.

Just now, FrozenB said:

That has nothing to do with the company, but the players. Every game has these type of players anyways. Just ignore them and find some friendly players to play with.

I never said this had anything to do with the company. It was simply a response to someone else's comment.

20 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

Are the costumes from trove tradeable? Namely Dragonfall

Nope. They are account bound.

for those ppl who complain about p2w, yes you can complain some kids use their parents credit card to buy all these item but dont complain about some players who work hard spend more real life time to make money and spend on this game to keep the game running, you can stop complaining and do the same get a job make more money then p2w and get rid of this negative attitude

Mm seems i was lucky this trove, bought 240 keys just for gold, got all gold back!!! 3 hepta gems, lunar eclipse, tons of khandra resets, tons of feathers, (outfit and feathers and resets were all i wanted) and lots of jewels

Managed to sell honorarys until they crashed in price completely - about 90 of them + 6 spts ... all gold back... happy, got all i need, and seeing people dont have many crits, i think i am done (i had like 20 or more crits for sure)

problem of this trove are mysterious crystals, i dont even want more gems, cause it would just force me to buy breeze boxes, which comes right after (as allways)

On 3/2/2017 at 8:25 PM, eric11zhao said:

for those ppl who complain about p2w, yes you can complain some kids use their parents credit card to buy all these item but dont complain about some players who work hard spend more real life time to make money and spend on this game to keep the game running, you can stop complaining and do the same get a job make more money then p2w and get rid of this negative attitude

I have no problem dumping money into a game for cosmetics and even some convenience items, but the cash shop shouldn't be the fast track to the best gear in the game for anyone. There's plenty of P2W in real life; that's life, I accept it as it is for the most part. When I come to a game I want to be rewarded for time and effort  when it comes to what's given back. Players who put in the most time and effort should have the best chance at the best rewards, with lesser chances for those who don't play as much or who can't clear the hardest content. A wallet should never catapult one group of players over the others.

Support games for great design, great writing, and for systems that show players that they matter and that their experience matters; supporting games that only reward you when you spend exorbitant amounts of money is beyond my comprehension. People spend more in one month on so many of these games than is require for a year of subscription on other titles, pay for premium on top of that, and then still have to deal with RNG. I can't see the value in throwing money at publishers who treat you that way.

Edit: On top of all that, NA/EU get worse events than any of the Asian regions. That's extra hilarious. I guess there's a reason that BDO charged NA/EU players for a title that was free in literally every other region. The players here just love to throw money away on nothing it seems, and defend the publishers for fleecing them as well.

Aside giving cheap ways to enhace equipment to the ones that pay, as a premium user i feel cheated that every time a trove event comes in my extra wheel spin goes to waste for a whole month, we dont get an extra slot or extra reward, this kind of event rips part of what we paid for premium for.

I started to pay for stuff in thsi agme exactly cause i knew it'd be all cosmetic and i wouldnt have an advantage over non paying players or other players wouldnt have an advantage over me just by spending more money, this is exactly what makes ppl quit the games and remain with toxic community that bases everythign in gear, it has already happened, players with octagonal gems ( which you had to either buy resets for CS or buy mysterious crystals from shop) and 850+ ap were asking for 800+ for sogun and such, 700+ for yeti and the list goes on, meanwhile new non paying players with the right ammount of stats are kicked off even when they know mechs, sad.. really, really sad.

RNG based events are the worst and we shoul unite to get rid of them. I dont think itll happen since there are already a lot of players happly paying for everything shop has to offer and the developers are even happier getting their money, but we coudl try and make it a "cosmetic only" shop once again.

On 3/1/2017 at 1:49 PM, Lunakitty said:

Yeh its so stupid. Cus more players is better for our server. Is that in all BnS's?

Archived