Hongmoon skill rundown?

DeadZeus

I just came back to this game since silver frost mountains update.

I have the lightning draw hongmoon skill which used to be super expensive untill the achievement vendor came...

But i'm confused about which Hongmoon skills i should get now, which ones are easy to get and which ones are MUST HAVES..

Can anyone do a quick rundown and make a list or something? For exampling the Searing slash one :s

For the current "meta" as it were, pve or pvp as far as I know both HM-lb and HM-rb are kind of worthless.  HM-1, a.k.a HM-Block is 100% essential to pretty much everything, just because the utility it provides is huge, with the 3x group immunities and fairly large self heal.  Aside from that, HM-Z is pretty much god-tier in pvp, pulling your enemy to you, while stunning, dealing huge damage, and granting a damage buff. It also pierces block/parry and disables spin-to-win's.  

HM-Block is fairly easy/cheap to get, comparitively, costing around 100g for both parts, so I'd definitely focus on that first.  However, HM-Z will cost around 600G total and isn't "that" terribly useful in pve, aside from maybe Mushin's or ToI.  

Also, if you're a pvp monster, both can be farmed through arena/BG's.

Hope that helps!

Archived