Going afk its gucci

SylphidLive

I played MMO's with a kick feature, hardly ever abused. At least set some rules for a quick method and also pretty much most of the time you enter cross server for dungeons where its randoms.....so you majority of the times you won't encounter a team full of friends, sure a group of 2 but a group of 4 or more that are buddies nope

12 minutes ago, NineArt said:

I played MMO's with a kick feature, hardly ever abused. At least set some rules for a quick method and also pretty much most of the time you enter cross server for dungeons where its randoms.....so you majority of the times you won't encounter a team full of friends, sure a group of 2 but a group of 4 or more that are buddies nope

well its depends on the game community behavior...some mmo have a good community and some have a really bad community

4 hours ago, newbiez said:

well its depends on the game community behavior...some mmo have a good community and some have a really bad community

In warframe there is no kick, i meet like 3 afk ppl in 2 years. The other side, tera online. Ppl was chain kicked because not desired class or not +12/+15 gear. In ff14 is kick, but ppl dont kick even the 15-20min afk dude :D

5 hours ago, newbiez said:

You are right and BnS community is so bad it needs a vote kick system....it will do more good then harm, at least developers should look for a way to resolve this afk issue if not a vote kick.....there have been a few good suggested ideas.

11 hours ago, Dyeless said:

better and safer if systems would kick or warn player who is afk for a 1min or 2 in active dungeon. kicking option can abused. imagine 3 friends in party kick vote to kick other players when looting.

let's say i want to troll you so i will move in a safe position to avoid the afk alarm? done.

about the abuse: i would like to remind everyone here thinking about abuses that u can ALREADY abused the kick system in MSP.

you:"ewhy i need daily challenge , i need step 3 let's join this party"

leader: "gogo stage 2 done go for stage 3"

- random friend log in-

leader "ehy friend i kick someone to let you get your challenge.

-kicks random player who did 2 stages worthelessly -

but keep thinking about kick abuse in F8 being bad.

just dont use cross server, or if you do, you should know what risks it involves - plebs, afk leechers, unrecoverable dc, bid scammers, etc etc

find clan, if your clan doesnt run with you, find another - well there are exceptions but if i f8, i know the risks

about afk kick, i dont get why ppl still repeat "it can be abused" - theres nothing simplier, than disabling kick in combat mode (sadly theres combat mode bug, so sometimes it wouldnt work, lol)

oh and about tera - never experienced any kicks cause class (maybe just only while forming group, that makes sense), got best experience with optimal vote kick system, not working in combat or while looting, and 2min after, tera should be example of vote kick system 

19 hours ago, KzE said:

In warframe there is no kick, i meet like 3 afk ppl in 2 years. The other side, tera online. Ppl was chain kicked because not desired class or not +12/+15 gear. In ff14 is kick, but ppl dont kick even the 15-20min afk dude :D

that why i said depends on community behavior...if u like to carry those leecher and afk maybe its ur favorite thing..but not all players like to carry those leecher and afk

18 hours ago, NineArt said:

You are right and BnS community is so bad it needs a vote kick system....it will do more good then harm, at least developers should look for a way to resolve this afk issue if not a vote kick.....there have been a few good suggested ideas.

if the community is good ppl wont make countless threat about leecher and afkers in dungeon at the game forum =D....

17 hours ago, babeln said:

oh and about tera - never experienced any kicks cause class (maybe just only while forming group, that makes sense), got best experience with optimal vote kick system, not working in combat or while looting, and 2min after, tera should be example of vote kick system

When the game launched, the p2p one, kaprima and balder was the endgame, berzerkers was auto kicked from every group. After berzerkers, archers got the spotlight. Or temple of temerity : can you solo 2nd boss? no? kick

Archived