A possible solution for lower geared people to make gold faster

MasterBlaster

Unlike KR BNS where everyone had time to farm and upgrade their gears. NA BNS has rushed the content release a little causing the majority of the players to not being able to do the latest contents as 90% of the playerbase are still below 700 or just starting to reach the 700 line but if everyone knows what to do then 90% of the playerbase would had been 750+ by now. Here's the solution to fix this problem. Its very easy to keep up as long as you know what you're doing. And i will tell you how know from my experiences.

Majority of the players usually take breaks here and there over the months of playing and usually plays around a few hours with average RNG and average time management per day. During those few hours, they would do DC plus a few extra purples or DC plus some pvp in arena/bg. Which usually adds up to around 30g per day, less if you are unlucky, and more if you get luckier. Majority of the players aren't premium users. Majority of the players either don't spend or would only spend on costumes and small bundles. DC chest would usually give you 1g or 0g and you would sometimes get 10g and once in a long while would you get 100g.

What you need to do is to STOP doing purples, arena, bg, and just spend 2 to 3 hours per day to farm Mushin Tower floor 13 to 15 instead. Or do that with DC. You would most likely get a 100 moonstone bundle within the 2 hours or 3 hours. If you are lucky, you would get a 100 moonstone bundle in the first hour. The bosses at 13 to 15 will usually give you back a floor 13th shortcut scroll so as long as you don't get too unlucky, your 13th floor scroll would keep coming. So now instead of only earning around 30g per day, you would earn 200g or more per day if you're lucky.

13 minutes ago, MasterBlaster said:

Unlike KR BNS where everyone had time to farm and upgrade their gears. NA BNS has rushed the content release a little causing the majority of the players to not being able to do the latest contents as 90% of the playerbase are still below 700 or just starting to reach the 700 line but if everyone knows what to do then 90% of the playerbase would had been 750+ by now. Here's the solution to fix this problem. Its very easy to keep up as long as you know what you're doing. And i will tell you how know from my experiences.

Majority of the players usually take breaks here and there over the months of playing and usually plays around a few hours with average RNG and average time management per day. During those few hours, they would do DC plus a few extra purples or DC plus some pvp in area/bg. Which usually adds up to around 30g per day, less if you are unlucky, and more if you get luckier. Majority of the players aren't premium users. Majority of the players either don't spend or would only spend on costumes and small bundles. DC chest would usually give you 1g or 0g and you would sometimes get 10g and once in a long while would you get 100g.

What you need to do is to STOP doing DC and purples and just spend 2 to 3 hours per day to farm Mushin Tower floor 13 to 15 instead. You would most likely get a 100 moonstone bundle within the 2 hours or 3 hours. If you are lucky, you would get a 100 moonstone bundle in the first hour. The bosses at 13 to 15 will usually give you back a floor 13th shortcut scroll so as long as you don't get too unlucky, your 13th floor scroll would keep coming. So now instead of only earning around 30g per day, you would earn 200g or more per day. You're welcome.

Now, you are talking about RNG. First, 13th floor ticket is RNG. Second, 100 moonstone bundle is another RNG. If you are unlucky, you will get nothing in 2-3 hours. Plus, who will play the game 2-3 hours doing the same thing repeatedly 7 days/week? Geez...at least I won't do it. Even for dungeon, I wouldn't run the same dungeon more than once per day or else I will be bored and quit this game once and for all. With good RNG, you can get the hongmoon secret techniques in the dungeons. Also, nowadays, the ornaments are expensive too with high bidding price and they drop quit often in any of the purple dungeons. 

15 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Now, you are talking about RNG. First, 13th floor ticket is RNG. Second, 100 moonstone bundle is another RNG. If you are unlucky, you will get nothing in 2-3 hours. Plus, who will play the game 2-3 hours doing the same thing repeatedly 7 days/week? Geez...at least I won't do it. Even for dungeon, I wouldn't run the same dungeon more than once per day or else I will be bored and quit this game once and for all. With good RNG, you can get the hongmoon secret techniques in the dungeons. Also, nowadays, the ornaments are expensive too with high bidding price and they drop quit often in any of the purple dungeons. 

i can say same thing about doing all dangeons every day...

Do answer, how fast does a lower geared player clear 13F-15F? And how do you know that a lower geared player can beat Naksun?

Keep in mind the Time spend vs Gold gain. Might not be as favourable for them as it seems on text to ditch Purples over Naksun.

thats same solution, as login, and spend yours 3 hours in ssp > no xp, no achievement, no experience

definitely needs more time to play, or spend some cash, thats how it is set up

btw, if you take it lazy style, why bother, that you cant do all content?

Archived