Sign in to follow this  
Havcotheend

64 Bit client help

Ever since the new update date with the updated client I cannot log into the game anymore since I'm well greeted with a 6fps title screen and well beyond that. I've tried (almost) everything: Delete and reinstall the client, file checked multiple times and even reinstalled the game twice. Nothing. seemed. to. work. Any suggestions I should try out otherwise I might as well cancel my prem and play something else for a couple of months or until I feel like the issue was resolved and I can properly play the game and not a slideshow. Thanks.

Dyeless   
4 hours ago, Havcotheend said:

Ever since the new update date with the updated client I cannot log into the game anymore since I'm well greeted with a 6fps title screen and well beyond that. I've tried (almost) everything: Delete and reinstall the client, file checked multiple times and even reinstalled the game twice. Nothing. seemed. to. work. Any suggestions I should try out otherwise I might as well cancel my prem and play something else for a couple of months or until I feel like the issue was resolved and I can properly play the game and not a slideshow. Thanks.

Download ccleaner and clean registry. Let me know if that helped.

Ketzs   

This worked for me. My fps dropped down to 10 after I switched over to 64 bit, and this helped my fps go up to 60. 

Hope it works for you ^_^

6RD2Dr7.jpg

Go to properties>compatibility