xxaaron5515xx

6v6

since when do you get 1 shot in 6v6 with 36% damage reduction, 2.5k cdef, and 130,000hp by something that isnt even trinket worthy in arena?

Edited by xxaaron5515xx

Yarnz   

If you don't spend $3,000+ dollars in this game don't queue 6v6. not enough player base to make this game f2p friendly, they have to make ppl whale for the game to be profitable

Edited by Yarnz

Shuchin   

I have never been one shot in 6v6, by any skill, at any stage of my gear progression. Is this some sort of troll post or just hyperbole? <.<

Edited by Shuchin

On 01/03/2017 at 11:27 AM, Shuchin said:

I have never been one shot in 6v6, by any skill, at any stage of my gear progression. Is this some sort of troll post or just hyperbole? <.<

You haven't met a 970 AP BM/BD then.

130k hp myself, got one shotted by a BD with gimmicky MSP 8 set Storm Cleave just last week.

Shuchin   

That would only do around 65k base damage even with 120% element damage if bnstree is to be believed, so he must have overcome your critical defense by quite a bit to do 130k damage. I am not saying it cannot be done, just that it never happened to me. And likely won't in the near future, with 150k HP and 3300 crit def / def. But I feel you. ^_^

FrozenB   

With 2.3k cdef and 120k damage, BM with 970AP and max raven weapon and legendary and soul can kill me in 2 hits. 

Basically, after i used tab escape in group fight, BM used HM Z to pull me and fire blade RMB attacks. Boom...2 hits and I am drinking water on the floor in Beluga.