March 1st event

Dotimus

Because of all the events throughout winter there probably won't be a winter trove?X: (even tho isn't that how you got countdown?was from a trove?). Making the next trove to be the spring trove and last year it appeared in April.

24 minutes ago, XO said:

Because of all the events throughout winter there probably won't be a winter trove?X: (even tho isn't that how you got countdown?was from a trove?). Making the next trove to be the spring trove and last year it appeared in April.

almost certain we will have a winter trove....

....after all....

they gotta feed the whales....

23 minutes ago, XO said:

wasnt that autumm trove or icy treat chest? 

Also that we will get anything added in daily challenge (not dash) doenst mean that we wont get trove, cause trove only replaced daily dash. 

7 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

wasnt that autumm trove or icy treat chest? 

Also that we will get anything added in daily challenge (not dash) doenst mean that we wont get trove, cause trove only replaced daily dash. 

Icy treat chest I believe it's called. Which I thought was a trove? I just tbh assumed the next trove was spring since so much happened in winter  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, XO said:

Icy treat chest I believe it's called. Which I thought was a trove? I just tbh assumed the next trove was spring since so much happened in winter  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nope it was ice treat chest. And it was said by jonathan (sry cant find the comment right now) that we will get a winter trove, so i still believe it will come March 1st

1 minute ago, RainbowDashie said:

nope it was ice treat chest. And it was said by jonathan (sry cant find the comment right now) that we will get a winter trove, so i still believe it will come March 1st

Ah okay xD

1 hour ago, ombremq said:

if they put "carnival outfif" into this lame trove event... i swear to god........

I'd be pissed too but I don't think they will because it's actually a 3 piece set - hat, mask, outfit. So it'd be hella weird to put that into trove >_>

Never underestimated the creativity of this company to make this game more painfull & boring, the last trove event they added "hat" in F10 and outfif in trove chest. To be honest im pretty sure they 'll add this dress in a lame trove event, if so i'll probably babyragequit for good.

3 hours ago, XO said:

still can be, autum trove was first official announced (in news section) on November 16th, Patchday also November 16th.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fall-treasure-trove/

Summer Trove was first official announced (in news section) on August 24th, Patchday also August 24th.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/page/9/

Spring Trove was official announced (in news section) on April 11th, Patchday was April 13th.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/spring-treasure-trove-event/

So 2/3 troves got announced on patchday, so it still could be tomorrow.

It doesn't make sense for trove to come out tomorrow though as a big part of trove is getting mass amounts of mats for "cheap" and the market dropping to accommodate the influx of mats so why would they have that? which is a big money maker? During an event that gives a chance (yes rng but it's there) for the red gem, but is mainly all about mats that you use to enhance your gear? When did we ever have a trove event during an event that gave out free mats & a chance for gems (which are 100g each in the trove)? Unless they are trying to accomodate both f2p and p2p players? Which could be possible. But it's weird timing? If that thought train makes any sense lol

I'm gonna be very mean now but honestly do you even play your game at all?like even a little??

If you did you would know that premium stone is the most expensive item in the upgrades 1 stone=400gold I failed 11 times to make 1 I had to buy 1 for 400gold seriously?!?!

I can farm moonstones, stingers and soulstone and they are cheap compared to psts I mean omg 400gold for 1 are u kidding me??

Stingers cost 27 silver soulstones 25silver moonstones about 1 gold and 50 silver each all these are easily farmed with 680ap I have 300+stingers 200+moonstones and 300+soulstones and 1 psts just 1 /grrr

Also skin???really???I need like 3 and that's in stage 5 which I won't get cause no PREMIUM TRANSFORMATION STONES!!

I AM RAGE QUITING AGAIN

12 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

I'm gonna be very mean now but honestly do you even play your game at all?like even a little??

If you did you would know that premium stone is the most expensive item in the upgrades 1 stone=400gold I failed 11 times to make 1 I had to buy 1 for 400gold seriously?!?!

I can farm moonstones, stingers and soulstone and they are cheap compared to psts I mean omg 400gold for 1 are u kidding me??

Stingers cost 27 silver soulstones 25silver moonstones about 1 gold and 50 silver each all these are easily farmed with 680ap I have 300+stingers 200+moonstones and 300+soulstones and 1 psts just 1 /grrr

Also skin???really???I need like 3 and that's in stage 5 which I won't get cause no PREMIUM TRANSFORMATION STONES!!

I AM RAGE QUITING AGAIN

Yes but to make PSTS you need moonstones (for crafting STS & transmute) and soulstones (for crafting STS) and stingers (transmute). Than you need mass amounts of moonstones & stingers & soulstones ontop of the STS & PSTS to even get to legendary and all these will become alot more common ontop of them already being somewhat common so prices will drop (even more than they already started too) and if I am wrong which I could very well be w/ trove coming tomorrow they will drop EVEN MORE so it won't be as frustrating for a while.

29 minutes ago, MasterYoda said:

I AM RAGE QUITING AGAIN

and still you just could sell some mats and buy psts from market. Why do you even try it if you dont have the money for that gamble?

2 hours ago, XO said:

Yes but to make PSTS you need moonstones (for crafting STS & transmute) and soulstones (for crafting STS) and stingers (transmute). Than you need mass amounts of moonstones & stingers & soulstones ontop of the STS & PSTS to even get to legendary and all these will become alot more common ontop of them already being somewhat common so prices will drop (even more than they already started too) and if I am wrong which I could very well be w/ trove coming tomorrow they will drop EVEN MORE so it won't be as frustrating for a while.

2 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

and still you just could sell some mats and buy psts from market. Why do you even try it if you dont have the money for that gamble?

Yeah buy them for 400gold and now that prices are gonna drop sell WHAT??!?!? me might as well sell me, cause selling something now is gonna be impossible pff 6th march cant come soon enough...

1 hour ago, MasterYoda said:

Yeah buy them for 400gold and now that prices are gonna drop sell WHAT??!?!? me might as well sell me, cause selling something now is gonna be impossible pff 6th march cant come soon enough...

what are you doing the whole day if you cant pay 400g and have it save, but instead waste 3k gold and try to gamble?

if you only do dailys you need 8 days / psts, if you farm naksun or ssp you also could sell some ms/ss and get some money from there. Or do you only play 1 hour per week?

Archived