Warlocks are way too necessary.

DevilTDriver

4 hours ago, SadFace said:

bm has worse awakening skill - it doesn't even change how the skill work for him, just a little dmg boost. For WL it is like a second more powerful leach, which is not so bad. When solo - i like to do leach>sb>leach - very long and consistant dps burst. When in a party i use v>3>v>z>sb and leach after sb ends, that also gives party members time to use their skills before cd reset. I would not say that cd reset on sb is useless.

Of course BM has the worse awakening skill because their RMB fire build skill is almost as OP as the awakening skill. It just shows that BM RMB skill needs a nerf.

For the people who said WL soul burn is garbage, I would recommend that they go watch WL PVP on youtube. In KR, with SB and after WL toss enemy up to air, they can 100-0 within that 2-3 second air combo regardless if you have tab escape or not. For PVE, people always want a WL for fast dungeon run. 

7 hours ago, babeln said:

problem is, that for WL, sb gives nearly nothing, if you run shadow and have badge... i refuse to sb in ssp for clanies, who have raven weapon, or are super bursty class like FM, cause i steal myself only of pp

lmao...I wonder why you can still be in the clan if you are not even willing to give SB for your clanies. um....it is just like people are refusing to give party iframe in the dungeons. (like 1st boss in DT)

3 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

My main is wl and wls in this game are like a healer, I had people complaining that I don't time my sb...

Sb after/before 

Sb in 10sec oh you sb too early 

Sb immediately... late sb

Sb Pls 

Sb that this and omg I get it I will sb pfff

I really rather play healer cause then I get praise for healing good  with wl someone will be displeased.

lol

only good sb atm is exactly at time, when ppl start hitting boss, so their souls buffs get buffed even more... and bb on sb as well, ofcrs!

except few cases, like jan gibu, magolka, or asura (some ppl just dont dps at all, letting the rest of party lower wives hp, etc, and start holding their 2 right when sb comes - it actually works pretty cool)

you are wl, you control all

2 hours ago, FrozenB said:

lmao...I wonder why you can still be in the clan if you are not even willing to give SB for your clanies. um....it is just like people are refusing to give party iframe in the dungeons. (like 1st boss in DT)

i love to give sb, lol, but not in that particular place, why would i do that, waste time only, losing money

again, if i sb 890ap fm with both bt flame accs, raven weapon, 3 piece bt soulshield... 300k dps burst - mobs melts in 6s, he gets 80perc of all pp in there, i get 15, rest of farmers around ditribute 5

SSP is place, where you cooperate only with opposite faction - in your faction, everyone is enemy - thats how its greatly designed

maybe it sounds extreme, but i am not really much over reacting, on my server, this is how things works, lol

5 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

My main is wl and wls in this game are like a healer, I had people complaining that I don't time my sb...

Sb after/before 

Sb in 10sec oh you sb too early 

Sb immediately... late sb

Sb Pls 

Sb that this and omg I get it I will sb pfff

I really rather play healer cause then I get praise for healing good  with wl someone will be displeased.

hahaha this make me remember before some ppl blaming the wl for late sb...im feel like poor that wl even tho you buffed them to boost their damage but still get hated

3 hours ago, babeln said:

lol

only good sb atm is exactly at time, when ppl start hitting boss, so their souls buffs get buffed even more... and bb on sb as well, ofcrs!

except few cases, like jan gibu, magolka, or asura (some ppl just dont dps at all, letting the rest of party lower wives hp, etc, and start holding their 2 right when sb comes - it actually works pretty cool)

you are wl, you control all

Some people have true soul others don't I had one time people argue when I should do sb because one wanted immediately for soul and the other wanted 10 sec later for his tab to reset....in msp.

2 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

Some people have true soul others don't I had one time people argue when I should do sb because one wanted immediately for soul and the other wanted 10 sec later for his tab to reset....in msp.

in the end, you decide, warlocks control everything xD

most of people have souls, and most of them are happy if you sb right on first hit, its good for speed clears, "bad" for wls - you dont need true soul, even ap buff combined with sb is quite worth for faster kill - but yea awakened or true, its just op

16 hours ago, FrozenB said:

For the people who said WL soul burn is garbage, I would recommend that they go watch WL PVP on youtube. In KR, with SB and after WL toss enemy up to air, they can 100-0 within that 2-3 second air combo regardless if you have tab escape or not. For PVE, people always want a WL for fast dungeon run. 

No one use sb in arena. Especially on the latest korean skill patches. TD is much much better. And no, they can not do 100-0 in 1 airborne anymore, they nerfed it. But 2 airborne combo can potentially kill anyone.

For WLs to sb I prefer it to be within 5secs when the fight starts and not immediately. A WL should know that they need to leech first before using sb and if they do it before then it will just be a dps loss on their side. Even if people had a stage 6+ soul it's still better to have constant dps over a simple burst.

As for the pvp thing of sb. No you do not use soul burn in arena especially in 1v1, TD works much better and comes in handy. In KR or the other servers you can easily air combo them and quickly kill with TD. They don't even use sb in their pvp matches.

7 hours ago, Kisagii said:

For WLs to sb I prefer it to be within 5secs when the fight starts and not immediately. A WL should know that they need to leech first before using sb and if they do it before then it will just be a dps loss on their side. Even if people had a stage 6+ soul it's still better to have constant dps over a simple burst.

As for the pvp thing of sb. No you do not use soul burn in arena especially in 1v1, TD works much better and comes in handy. In KR or the other servers you can easily air combo them and quickly kill with TD. They don't even use sb in their pvp matches.

not in many cases, if you have some good soul, its better to sb > and in half casting sb wingstorm, then 4t

cause shackles + leech makes you waste 2s of soul buff, and wingstorm comes even 2s later 

also i find it in longer fights way more dps, if i sb > leech > leech > leech > sb - with seraph 10, you have more than 50perc 4t spam uptime (just needs mantra cause sb 4t spam eats lot of focus)

Archived