PatchKid

Move Flying Slam to a diff button

PatchKid   

It's incredibly frustrating to have TAB be the button for both Flying Slam and abilities like Ice Guard and Fighting Spirit.  Primarily in PvP, the range for Flying Slam is so specific and if you can't time it perfectly (especially in higher ping settings), you end up blowing a different cooldown entirely.

This gap closer needs to be mappable to a different button IMO.

Shuchin   

Yes I heard other classes have very stupid double binding to TAB too, but for KFM it's a bit ridiculous. More than missed flying slams, my problem is that I cannot properly blue buff during a knock up. I instead go into grapple, or if II SS for slam afterwards I do slam instead of blue buff. currently you need to face away of your opponent to do the blue buff, which annoys me so much I usually do not do it. But after a knock up is usually a really good window for the long animation of Fighting spirit, so I would appreciate a change to that...

kaedoku   

Nope, you cannot change what skill goes into what button. The only thing you could do is repositioning the keys so that they'll best fit your reach. Even the people up high ladder still get screw up by these buttons' placement, lmao.