Fm meteor shower during bd/des grab

AhComplicate

Any Fm notice during blade dancer/destroyer's grab, and you use meteor shower (fire v) the damage does not affect?

The same goes for when a target is knocked up(air borne) and I used meteor shower the damage does not apply. Until

the target hits the ground, that's when the damage begin to apply. The same thing happen in Arena, when I combo my air borne 

into meteor shower and used (4) Aerial phantom grip; the damage does not apply. However, when I use meteor shower and "normal" phantom

grip, the damage to target does apply.

p.s.

I'm not sure if this was intended to "not do damage" during grab or aerial or if it's a bug.

I don't use any recording method, but if any Fm that does, please record it and post.

20 minutes ago, AhComplicate said:

Any Fm notice during blade dancer/destroyer's grab, and you use meteor shower (fire v) the damage does not affect?

The same goes for when a target is knocked up(air borne) and I used meteor shower the damage does not apply. Until

the target hits the ground, that's when the damage begin to apply. The same thing happen in Arena, when I combo my air borne 

into meteor shower and used (4) Aerial phantom grip; the damage does not apply. However, when I use meteor shower and "normal" phantom

grip, the damage to target does apply.

p.s.

I'm not sure if this was intended to "not do damage" during grab or aerial or if it's a bug.

I don't use any recording method, but if any Fm that does, please record it and post.

grab - frontal block all damage blocked deal to enemy in grab.

if meteor shower dont ignore blocks - basicly you deal damage to self.

4 hours ago, AhComplicate said:

Why the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ did you move this topic into "class -> fm" no one read this in here

It's a question about a FM skill so people who might help you will read it.

I never had this issue. I always use meteor during grab because it boosts the damage even more. In pvp it might be what AriShadow2 said.

6 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

? I've never had this issue 

I always use V on grab o.o

Maybe it is just me then, because every time a bd or dest grab and I use meteor shower, the damage never appear. I have tried it while doing my rotation and I don't see overlap damage, I even tried it without doing my rotation and don't see any damage.

The reason for posting in "general" is because more people look their then "here"

so that mean if someone has the same issue as I do, they can test it again with poof to show that

I'm not the only one, but however one of the mod moved it over to a "less populated" discussion

the chance of someone having the same issue and is "reading" through this is slim to none because no one

look at this section.

8 hours ago, AriShadow2 said:

grab - frontal block all damage blocked deal to enemy in grab.

if meteor shower dont ignore blocks - basicly you deal damage to self.

What are you talking about "if meteor shower don't ignore blocks - basically you deal damage to self?" 

that make no sense, meteor shower is an aoe skill which makes its "unblock-able"

:and also "frontal block all damage" for grab:

If the skill does what its said then I shouldn't be able to do my rotation during phantom grip

other then using the restraint skill, even if it "block frontal attack" it shouldn't matter because meteor shower is 

an aoe, but the problem seem to be is:

When I meteor shower -> phantom grip -- it does damage

When I meteor shower -> bd/des phantom grip/pick up (or vice versa) -- it does no damage (Damage never appear on screen)

p.s. I honestly would submit a ticket, but all the people that work in cs, just want to see poof of issue, rather then testing 

out what player submit as a "bug"

Uhh... your meteors can be blocked by your own face if you're dropping them on someone that's grabbing YOU or a team mate...

But that's not what this thread was about.

My experience has been that Meteor Shower has no problems hitting grabbed targets in PvE... in PvP there can be desync issues, but my experience has been that meteor shower usually hits aired and grabbed targets, though admissibly I haven't tried meteor before air grip in awhile.

Archived