Sign in to follow this  
NineArt

Too much RnG

NineArt   

iKscpp.jpg

Enough said? lol but alts to the rescue, although i know a few who might not be getting the gem...

Edited by NineArt

Nattia   

I would upgrade my pet to ultimate if the rng was taken out of equation. please, could we not have rng on pets :/ make it super expensive but no rng please q.q

babeln   

RNG is evil

my RNG is worst of all

RNGesus hates me =(

i think its some marketing model, to make people really frustrated, to make them pay

babeln   
11 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

RNGesus likes everyone, pray to him, then you will get his blessing! °.°

no, he hates me, and i hate him back!

NineArt   
On 2/24/2017 at 11:16 AM, Nattia said:

I would upgrade my pet to ultimate if the rng was taken out of equation. please, could we not have rng on pets :/ make it super expensive but no rng please q.q

Yap i'm on the same boat, I would do the same to if RnG wasn't a factor

Nattia   
On 25.02.2017 at 10:17 PM, NineArt said:

Yap i'm on the same boat, I would do the same to if RnG wasn't a factor

I hope someone will hear our cries q.q

I got 3 costumes on my main, 1 of RNG and 2 with 40 hearts, I also got the Gem with 60 hearts. And 9 hearts left change by potions. But, i also i bought 5 of the bundles.

Cheung   

Someone from my guild managed to get only 1 Gem from a total of 8 characters... And him still had to buy 2 bundles(moonstone+evolved) xD

I myself got a total of 4 gems from 3 characters, 1 of them i crit on chest more than i was expecting, then bought all bundles, except Legendary hammers... Also completed daily spin 6 times B|

NineArt   

Yap chances of getting the Gem are very high but not guaranteed so out of 100 players 1 might not be getting the gem due to their terrible unfortunate luck. That's the only concern to this event, the Gem is what everyone wants but its not guaranteed. For instance my BM and KFM were only able to get 1 cri throughout this event and i confirmed it today and correct me if i am wrong but even if i were to buy all the bundles I wouldn't have enough for the Gem which leaves my hopes on the Daily Dash and if i was a non premium player RIP to me. But yah I am not salty, have 9 characters able to do the event and i am satisfied with the event but would just suck to be that 1 player.