Forums

Cost reduction for legendary weapon?

Bim404

With the latest patch, the gap between casuals/alts with true scorpio weapon, and top whales with the new legendary raven, is just goin out of control, and the price of legendary weapon is still very very high. 

i did some math just to see, the price for goin from true scorpio to lv 1 raven is around 20k gold (with cheap orbs/skins/flowers/raven energy from loot, not f5 sealed ones), 20k is not something ppl playin casually or playin multiple characters can do , and u can add a lot more for lv6 weapon, and dont forget accessories and soul also. Ornament price is too high, and u need too much. Premium stone price is too high, and u need to much. Rest is doable, but it's not even a third of the final price.

So are you goin to do something for players to catch up, like removing premium stones for baleful/seraph until stage 10, half the ornament cost or something ?

I'm not sayin it's unreachable for everyone, u can get it with a lot of playin, or with some cash-shopping, or both. But playin casually, or liking to play different classes, u just cant without heavy heavy cash-shopping or playin 24/7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... so you want everything for free... this game is grind heavy for a reason if you dont like play another game. And secondly why do you want raven weapon, its not like you need it for any content 650 ap and you can do all content except the raid which was even stated as for the true endgame, and you can get 650 ap in like a week -_-.

Cost cut for legendary weapons has already taken in place.

Formally required 3 premium stones just for Stage 1, now you only need 1.

Formally required a TRUE PROFANE weapon for evolving into Stage 3, now you only need a dungeon-drop weapon.

Cost has been reduced a bunch already.

I stopped playing for 6 months, came back a month ago and within two weeks of doing purples, I was able to get my ring/earring from true oath to true yeti/scorpion and awakened scorpion weapon to stage 1 seraph.

With the recent streamline evolution update, its a lot easier to achieve stage 1 legendary considering you only go through 3 evolutions rather than 7 (going off basis of starting Silverfrost).

I think the idea of lowering costs of legendary weapons is going to make things worse for the community. Didn't you guys already notice what happened to the dungeon requirements after the evolution streamline changes? Yes, every single dungeon seems to be now 700+ because they made it easy to get 600+ AP with minimal effort so the people who cannot handle mechanics at all, refuse to communicate and rather cause wiping exist now at the 600-650 APs so instead community highered the requirements for searching harder dungeons. If getting high stage legendary would be easy feel free to enjoy those 800-900 AP lobbies that try to prevent the people who just refuse to communicate from joining the parties.

No my post is not about that I encourage elitism attitude while making lobbies. My point is that making high AP too easy to access will make everything even worse for lower tier players as they cannot do dungeons at all anymore due to high levels not trusting lower level players to be able to do dungeons together. This is mainly issue in EU as we have so many nationalities that communicating with English is not always the option. It is already issue that people keep kicking players that have below HM9 even if they meet the AP requirements.

For now there is no valid reason why legendary weapons should have even more lowered costs so for the time being let it stay like this before the community makes dungeon clearing any harder for newer players.

Hi...i give you a fast answer,

with 650 ap and brain you can do all dungeon ( 4 man mode too ) like desolate tomb-naryu foundry-ebondrake citadel.

OFC most of people who have that ap are not brain because is totally free 650 ap if you play 2-3 hour x day.

Anyway if they reduce cost is = more harder dungeon because now that ''Hard'' dungeon have a mechanics who help people really too much but people all time fail because no use brain.People like carrying for that i no enter in F8 people with 800 AP carried in yeti 4 man?!?!?!?! I do that dungeon in the past with 390 AP and no one die.

Thanks to NCSOFT who overpower all of you because they want help you but the rest of part is your because you need to learn mechanics.

Same at me i doing with 666AP stage1-2-3-4 in soloing MSP '' Midnight Skypetal Plains '' because boss no have recovery....anyway all people can do need only hard training.

Good luck and good continue Highlander.

p.s if people search 700+ or 750+ is because is hard to do and if you do for they you are '' EXPED / BRAIN ''

btw all dungeon are based on 650 raven too <.<

I get most people here saying not making it easier to go legendary since most of them spend A LOT MORE to get where they are BUT if u want the game to be alive(has a healthy player base) you cannot have a huge gap between players gear.There are already lots of players with 850-950ap and most players are at 600-700ap thats a huge gap to have, very bad for people who need to farm ssp and you have these players killing everything in secs, also battlegrounds and pretty much everywhere.Also the rng in this game to get your gear is terrifying.Add to that i am lvling an alt and i dont see new players( 1-2 in a region) most of them are alts from high lvl players, meaning no true new players and que for low lvl dungeons can take up to 5 min ... its only been a year since the game is out.If things continue like this,people will leave and since no new players are join the game will be empty, also keep in mind that, there are new games coming out specially  this year.

As for people saying you can reach easily 700ap..... i nearly play no life for the past 3 months and i have gone from 464ap in december to 684ap now, i have no cards to buy coins so  i have never bought any stuff in f10, so a complete f2p player took me 3months, i am trying the new stystem to see how fast it will take me to reach 650+.I will be  upgrading my gear again in 2 months from now depending on rng also i would then be 710ap, by then people would be 850++ its a huge gap i will never catch up too and that kinda bums me out.

I think - lowering the cost is a matter of time. I hope it will come faster tho because with those prices i am not gonna break through 700ap wall - i will rather spend that gold to buy more HMcoins for future outfits. It's just too expensive for me to throw that much money on extra 20-30 ap, i don't find that kind of a deal worth my investments.

It took my chr from hm 1 to hm 10 a month and even have 700ap. It's not that hard, but you also need the ap gems to help. Though there is no need to rush. Content is slowing down and all you have to do is farm the things you really need. 

33 minutes ago, Kisagii said:

It took my chr from hm 1 to hm 10 a month and even have 700ap. It's not that hard, but you also need the ap gems to help. Though there is no need to rush. Content is slowing down and all you have to do is farm the things you really need. 

with premium......and 100%xp bonus sure cause i was hm6 and now hm10 and with no bonus and it took me 3 months please dont ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with me i play this game 6 hours a day and bullshit others either, none here is stupid also people who have been playing this game for a year now have 13-14.

1 hour ago, MasterYoda said:

with premium......and 100%xp bonus sure cause i was hm6 and now hm10 and with no bonus and it took me 3 months please dont ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with me i play this game 6 hours a day and bullshit others either, none here is stupid also people who have been playing this game for a year now have 13-14.

Then you must have been doing something wrong. It doesn't take 3 months to go from HM6 to HM10. It also took me about a month to get from HM5 to HM10 on my Warlock alt while I was gearing him up.

47 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Then you must have been doing something wrong. It doesn't take 3 months to go from HM6 to HM10. It also took me about a month to get from HM5 to HM10 on my Warlock alt while I was gearing him up.

yeah sure unless you can produce pics of u going from hm5/date and hm10 date you sell lies and i cannot stand it, and not have premium, we are talking about f2p.

On a more relevant note though - Legendary weapon costs were reduced relatively recently, and they will most likely be reduced again in the future at some point (since we tend to share *most* content with TW/JP and they have already seen this happen)

@Myrrin That's exactly what i wanted to talk about. The TW had premium stone replaced with 200 silverfrost stone at a point, i'd like to know if they plan to do this in here, because it would change everything and allow most people to go legendary. Also the ornament need is a problem, u need too much for everything, and the demand is way higher than supply (price got like x3 in very short time)

For the rest, in random order :

It was already easy to get 650AP on multiple characters or casual playin before the recent cost reduction, the price was fine, u cant compare a 2k gold upgrade to true scorpio to a 20k gold upgrade to raven, legendary has always been the progression wall, but now the wall is way bigger, that's the point of this post.

U can do stuff with 650AP, i agree, but good luck finding 4man team in f8, even 6 man foundry

U  can go 6v6 with 650AP if u like to get u balls stomped with a spiked hammer, it's a matter of taste.

U can go ToI with 650AP if u dont mind not gettin over lv50

U can go skybreak spire with 650AP if getting carried doesnt bother u (assuming u have a brain and dont die also)

Yes , u can do all old content with 650AP, but u already could 3 month ago, if u dont get any progression, it becomes boring.

lmaooooooooooooo raven weapons just came out and you want a price reduction to get to them.

whycantpeopleunderstandnoteveryoneismeanttohavetopofthelinegearsoquicklyandthatyouactuallyhavetoearnthings

50 minutes ago, Bim404 said:

For the rest, in random order :

It was already easy to get 650AP on multiple characters or casual playin before the recent cost reduction, the price was fine, u cant compare a 2k gold upgrade to true scorpio to a 20k gold upgrade to raven, legendary has always been the progression wall, but now the wall is way bigger, that's the point of this post.

U can do stuff with 650AP, i agree, but good luck finding 4man team in f8, even 6 man foundry

U  can go 6v6 with 650AP if u like to get u balls stomped with a spiked hammer, it's a matter of taste.

U can go ToI with 650AP if u dont mind not gettin over lv50

U can go skybreak spire with 650AP if getting carried doesnt bother u (assuming u have a brain and dont die also)

Yes , u can do all old content with 650AP, but u already could 3 month ago, if u dont get any progression, it becomes boring.

1. Yes, it may take 20kg to go from True Scorp to Raven but are you upgrading all at once? No. It's called progressing slowly to the goal. Make smaller goals and reach those first rather than looking at the bigger picture then getting depressed/mad because it costs so much. Why continue to find reasons NOT to progress when it's pretty easy if you stop overthinking everything?

2. People(including myself) constantly recruit 4man dungeons with 600~650+ AP req, even for 6man Foundry as you mentioned. I don't see where you're getting at with this.

3. 650 AP is fine with 6v6. It's based on Cdef, survival and strategy.

4. You can easily get over F50 in Toi with 650 AP. It's just RNG base on what class you'll get + how good you actually are.

5. Skybreak Spire is current endgame content, it's not needed to do it right now so I don't see a reason for a 650 AP player to be doing it. They need to use their time focusing on upgrading their gear since they can get gold much easier.

And last but not least, if a player was 650 AP 3 months ago and still has no progressed then that's a personal issue. 3 months is more than enough time to get enough gold to upgrade pretty easily.

Stop trying to make excuses when there's none to be made.

@cor Dont post random stuff out of subject, we talk about legend weap here, skill is for everyone

@Xo i didnt talk about stage 6 raven, i'm talkin about 1, or seraph stage 10 if u prefer, which is now, not endgame

@Zuzu That's what i say, progression is SLOWER than it was before, u understand english ? gettin to endgame weap before was doable casually, now it's not, that's the problem. Take a small example : awakened scorpio to true scorpio used to cost around 500g, true scorpio to legend lv4 (below 4 is not a progression for most class lol) is now 3k gold, dont u see the difference ? and it goes slower after with the need of ornament and orbs.. I have never ever even once seen a foundry 4 man recruiting below 700AP, standart being 750+. 6v6 with 650, lol, just lol, are u playin bronze only ? U have yet to see a bm one shotting u with lv10soul max pet and raven ss. ToI over 50 easily? no, with crazy luck gettin 4 WL in a row with 100% damage buff maybe, but be real, pls.Skybreak is not needed ? wait, what are u playin for, doin yeti all day since 6 month ? it's obviously the main goal actually. Your last point comes back to the first, i'll let u read again.

I can clearly see you're a wall of ignorance and most likely just going off of rumors/other people's few experiences with bad luck.

You're saying Progression is slower than before. How so? They reduced the cost to go to get True Scorp(True Ivory) and reduced the cost of Legendary upgrades drastically.

Prices of ornaments are too high? If you're not buying them from the market it's roughly 14g per from dungeon drops and there's a great supply of them if you actually bother to do dungeons.

Premium stones too high? If you're buying from the market, you're going to non-rng path so of course it's going to be more but at least you're not praying to RNGesus to get a Premium stone from transmuting. Or you can go and gamble, it's roughly 150g per transmute try currently so you can save money if you actually get a successful transmute on every time.

I said 6man Foundry, not 4man. I've seen plenty of people recruit for Foundry with a 650+ AP req and successfully do it.

You scoff at 650 AP as if it's impossible to do 6v6 with that amount of AP even though it's solely based on your Cdef and ability to survive and be strategic. You're going off of an account of one person that you MAY run into and saying it's impossible because of them. Stop going off of  the "what ifs".

Getting over F50 in ToI is not impossible for a 650 AP player either. It's based on RNG of which class you get, what buff you get, how high your piercing is and how good you are at doing PvP/PvE hybrid. You clearly are failing in either having high piercing or being good if you think it's impossible to do it.

Skybreak Spire is not needed for a 650 AP player. Don't try to twist my words. It's a goal for them to go after but that does not mean they have to jump into that said endgame content the same day it comes out. Why suggest a player to waste hours in there when they don't have the gear for it? Wouldn't you want them to go and doing their daily dungeon quests to gear up so then they can actually attempt to do the raid without fear of not doing enough DPS or surviving?

true profane -> True Scorpio (not including breakthrough)
base cost: 210g
moonwater transformation stone: 10
silverfrost transformation stone: 19
moonstone: 130
froze stinger: 315
soulstone: 580
naryu tablet: 42
silverfrost mountain dew: 90
silverfrost refining stone: 538
faction insignia: 259

Ivorymoon -> True Ivorymoon
base cost: 100g
soulstone: 320
moonstone: 70
frozen stinger: 230
silverfrost transformation stone: 4
silverfrost mountain dew: 30
naryu tablet: 45
silverfrost refining stone: 275

True Scorpio/True Ivorymoon -> Legendary Stage 4
base cost: 184g
moonstone: 260
frozen stinger: 540
honorary ornament: 15
taikhan's skin: 3
flower of lament: 10
silverfrost premium transformation stone: 4
silverfrost transformation stone: 15
naryu tablet: 45

I don't see how it'll be more expensive now. Prices are cheaper now than they were back then.

I just cant say if you're just a troll or if you're serious, or even if we play the same game

You're tryin to compare pro player with optimized gear 650AP with total noobs 750+ and make that your point

Just try to compare same guy with different gear, that's how it works for balancing.

And peperino u're makin my point, true profane to true scorpio according to your list is 3x cheaper than true scorpio to legen lv 4, for a way smaller upgrade. and lv 4 is the cheap part dont forget, it get much more expensive with ornaments and orbs. And remember also that, a lv4 seraph/baleful is sooo far from being endgame. Removing premium stone until at least lv 7 would make it right.

@zuzu i'm out of this, i've been foolish thinkin a forum post could lead to a constructive discussion, u can reply all u want, i wont.

Of course its cheaper. Legendary is end game which shouldn't be easy to obtain. Its already been dumbed down.

If you're thinking about going from point A to point B, then yeah it'll be expensive. If you take your time with it and go step by step, its not as bad as you make it out to be. 

Archived