Seraph or Baleful?

Nyona

I'm still so confused about this thing. My ap is 660 crit rate %55 and crit damage %210. I have 3-pieces of msp soulshields and im thinking about getting full set of them. I'll probably gonna use wind build cause i think its more enjoyable. So which weapon would be more useful for me? Some of them saying seraph is better some of them saying definitely go baleful. Wanna hear your ideas.

Seraph is slightly more dps if you are nailing rotations and keep briar up constantly. Really need full msp legend set though for the 100% briar dmg incr. Below is requirements for using briar.

skill%20requirement_zpskvrr7egj.jpg

If you prefer wind over earth then it is considerably easier to upkeep briar. If you aren't using briar about every 10 seconds then you aren't taking full advantage of the cd reduction and it isn't worth trading the 10% sunflower/bees dmg for it. On sunflower builds(or nontier 2 rumblees builds) this is very difficult to upkeep, especially if fighting a boss you can't easily stealth off of (like acrimor). I tested both at stage 7. Ultimately went with bale since I prefer build fluidity and don't like being pinned down to using specific traits 100% of the time im playing.

Archived