30 gold for pet appearance?? Ridiculous!! I demand changes.

Huuxera

After a short pause I came back to play again and I found out that there were changes in the pet system. I owned an Untamed Ghost pet, so I salvaged it because people kept saying "you need pet aura, salvage the pet blahblah".

Okay but after salvaging I found out that I have to PAY 30 GOLD TO RE-APPEARANCE MY PET. THAT'S RIGHT. 30 GOLD TO GET BACK SOMETHING I PREVIOUSLY OWNED. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

It already made me mad that they changed the weapon path and after salvaging my True Breeze I had to pay EXTRA MONEY TO RE-APPEARANCE MY PREVIOUS SKIN because, you guessed right, the 5 gold they gave as "compensation" wasn't enough to cover the appearance fee at True Breeze.

THIS IS BULLSHIT. RIDICULOUS. CHANGE THIS.  YOU CAN'T SERIOUSLY EXPECT ME TO PAY 30 GOLD FOR SOMETHING I OWNED IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM.

These things are so called gold sinks that take away some excess gold from the game. They might not make any sense to you but such things are needed to prevent excess amount of gold in the game to prevent inflation or would you rather have everything costing 10g and up? If they were to remove these costs they might as well remove upgrade costs as the item materials are "yours" but this would ruin the whole purpose of upgrades. If you want to do something you need to pay for the procedure.

Also what if I told you for Premium members and high rank premium members these costs are really small. Only ultimate pet skin at rank 10 costs 28 g to apply but hey at least you get shiny look on your pet and to me it was worth it as it is possible to farm such small amount of gold back in no time.

You only need pet aura if you want to upgrade past stage 1 (naturally). Your pet was untamed and not even upgraded, you could've just leave it that way till you want to upgrade. That was silly of you.

Also,you complaining about the golds you had to spend after salvaging your true breeze but ain't thankful about what you saved from upgrading to true scorp since true ivory is basically that ?

Untamed pets can still be upgraded till unleashed pet aura without salvaging them. You only salvage them to separate the aura from the pet skin and change it with another pet. If you're gonna use the same pet skin (Ghost) then you're doing it wrong. Like what Hinu said, salvaged True Breeze saves you the cost of upgrading to the last part till legendary. The gold there was not for the glamour lol.

Archived