FPS drop after last two maintenance's

Dyeless

This is purely focus on fps loss after maintenance. When 64 bit lunched on 8th of February I had 0 issues with fps and game was running smooth.

After 15.02. maintenance my fps would dramatically drop to 20-30 and never go up. Repairing game install would not help and the only way to fix that was to reinstall whole thing.

After yesterdays maintenance (22.02.) fps problem occur again. I played the game in the morning with no problems (besides ping spikes but that whole different topic) and just when maintenance ended my game was broken again. I didn't want to reinstall whole game because bns has some kind download limiter where I can't download faster then 5Mb/s (sometimes it spikes to 5,9 and sometimes below 5) every other game I download would be steady 19.9Mb/s. This morning I decided to try and fix my game by deleting some folders from the install folder and then try to use repair tool to save some time in case this would happen to me in the future. With no success I was forced to do full game reinstall. This time reinstall of the game would not help ether.

I'm really tired of being an beta tester because this is how it feels playing this game. I spend fair amount of money in last month and I have premium which feels like complete waist because game is unplayable. I can't even do dailies.

If someone has the same problems then please share it, if someone found solution then please share it.

English is not my native language but I hope most folks can understand everything above I mentioned.

I wouldn't say this is the same problem since the fps issue I had started hours before this week's maintenance, but after getting BnS support to help me for a bit the fps issue was fixed or so I thought. After restarting my comp after that temp fix, I found myself with the fps issue again. So, I repeated the steps that they given me and the fps issue is gone again for now. If this is just a temp fix and not a permanent fix, I'm not really sure if I can help you here.

Yes, I also use the 64 bit client and it was running smoothly for me till this Wednesday (just before maintenance)

I would like to say that this fps problem is on their side of things but I'm not really sure.

2 hours ago, JunFM said:

I wouldn't say this is the same problem since the fps issue I had started hours before this week's maintenance, but after getting BnS support to help me for a bit the fps issue was fixed or so I thought. After restarting my comp after that temp fix, I found myself with the fps issue again. So, I repeated the steps that they given me and the fps issue is gone again for now. If this is just a temp fix and not a permanent fix, I'm not really sure if I can help you here.

Yes, I also use the 64 bit client and it was running smoothly for me till this Wednesday (just before maintenance)

I would like to say that this fps problem is on their side of things but I'm not really sure.

It's 100% bns side issue, I never had anything like this with any other games I play. This could be a conflict with other things but then again this can't be freaking client issue if everything works and after update/maintenance it doesn't.

32 bit is no go, it's way too choppy and lagy. I miss tons of combos because of damn fps spikes.

So what was your temporary solution anyway? I want at least do dailies to not completely waste my premium time >_<

9 hours ago, Inundated said:

I really don't see how it would be BnS's side since they didn't even have a patch after Wednesday's maintenance.

Hope you find a fix though

I'm happy that you don't have this problem, I didn't have any fps problems when they released 64 bit client as while reading in chat other complain about fps on their 64 bit client. But last two maintenance's broke my game twice. Did I mentioned that my girlfriends 64 bit client has the same issues on different windows? But you are right it can't be bns issue but my neighbors. It must be because who else to blame.......

I recently upgraded my computer from a old Nvidia 8800 to a Nvidia xtreme gaming 1060 6Gb. I added 32 Gb of memory. I rarely have lag and often times pulling 115-120 fps. if your having fps issues.. its your side.. cuz I know when I had the old 8800 I was lucky to pull 15-25 fps

Have the exact same problem. Game was working fine before maintenance and now I'm lucky to hit over 25 FPS. Updating graphics card drivers and reinstalling didn't make any difference. Chocolate daily is the only thing I can do since it stutters so much

Archived