Returning player asking for some answer, please.

Kaizo

Helloo guys

it's been a while since the last time i played (it's been around a year or maybe 2) if i remember correctly back then the latest dangeon was Supply chain, so i reached end game back then, now when i came back, i wanted to create a new character, I did, but the biggest surprise was the removal of the hongmoon weapon, so we no longer have to stick to one weapon and keep lvling it up ? how does it work now ? and thank you a lot !

Beside that, i want to know your opinion about the meta class atm, what's the best and most suited class for PVE ? also, who's stronger and funnier to play, is it soul fighter or warlock ?

and thank you guys

6 minutes ago, Kaizo said:

Oh so now, the new default weapons are stronger than the hongmoon ? because, i didnt really get what was said in the evolution streamlining 

No, the new weapons are weaker than the hongmoon weapon, everytime you have to change the weapon and accessoires. After entering silverfrost fields (act 4, chapter 1), you will get a upgradeable weapon.

The new weapon path is basically a way to help new or alt characters levele up without worrying about having enough mats for their gear. Hence, it give them a chance (if they ever do) to stockpile on mats so that when they start Silverfrost and be ready to take on dungeons and quest with adequate gear. Especially since no one really does <lvl 50 dungeons and people dont really do the purples or blues lvl50s unless it is on the Daily Challenge (Or if they just farm like crazy like I do) 

Also, from what I've seen, the most optimal class to PvE with is Warlock. Soul Fighters are just gonna get stronger once we catch up to Korea.

It's also a free ticket into any dungeon even if you dont meet the AP requirement. 

9 minutes ago, SadFace said:

with the amount of warlocks that we have now - i doubt it.

Nah it still is. (Well for people who think soulburn is actually needed to clear stuff). People just want to have a warlock in their party for some reason.

8 minutes ago, Yssh said:

Nah it still is. (Well for people who think soulburn is actually needed to clear stuff). People just want to have a warlock in their party for some reason.

It is not about having or not having wl in your party, what i am saying is that there so many warlocks that just being one will not magically grant you place in parties. Even when i join to random party i usually appear in company of 1 or 2 warlocks besides me.

2 minutes ago, SadFace said:

It is not about having or not having wl in your party, what i am saying is that there so many warlocks that just being one will not magically grant you place in parties. Even when i join to random party i usually appear in company of 1 or 2 warlocks besides me.

why is a free spot such a bad thing? i dont really care for having certain classes for dungeons (except ebon for stealth or sheath). there will always be those types of lfps (i had 5 destroyers before lol) just depends on your luck with queues.

You could just recruit asking for no warlocks lol

Archived