So, PvE in BnS

Lerialis

Hi, i just want share my thoughs about PvE content in Blade&Soul. I playing this game from start in very casual mode. Casual is: Few hours in day, some days not, some weeks also not and playing content i want play in my playtime.

PvE in this game is just plain, dull, boring and so easy to do. My PvE play shrinked into close my eyes, press some buttons and get reward. All dungeons i did i did without watching any guide. First run i just watching other guys and learn few mechanics i realy dont need to do. Heck, in most of dungeons i realy do not care about any mechanics. Like GI. I did all dungeons except DT, becaouse i dont realy want another boring thing to do.

I doing dungeons only for few golds, there is nothing like challenge, interesting mechanic or so.

Few facts:

1. I do not have PvE soulshield. Still, in 80% runs i playing tank with biggest DMG.
  2. I do not realy have stable PvE rotation of my skills. I keeping myslef in lightning stance somehow and if i cant i just jumping like stupid rabbit around boss with LMB hits till i can jump into big DMG again.
  3. If you see half circle, hide behind boss, if you see full circle, walk away (you can realy slowly). When you see big red circle, use iframe or SS. When you see big ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing red shit, you need to do something special, but who cares if this big thing can not realy do anything in most cases. If boss hits you, well. Who cares. Take a potion.

Yes, i'm PvP player, so maybe i can read bosses better than pure PvE players. Maybe. But who cares if i can skip most of the mechanics.

I realy wish PvE in this game will be more challenging and fun, now it is just a pain.

Sounds like you haven't done any end game dungeons and only were doing 6man instances.

If you haven't done DT I can assume you haven't done EC and NF too.  So go try those and DT in 4man mode, I'm 99% sure you will fail them. Unless you are such pro that you will nail in first attempt, of course I mean doing mechs not just DPSing like monkey.

And if you really want challenge then go and do Skybreak Spire with quote on quote " My PvE play shrinked into close my eyes, press some buttons and get reward.". If your gear is sufficient altogether and you can find 23 other players to go with you.

1 hour ago, Lerialis said:

Hi, i just want share my thoughs about PvE content in Blade&Soul. I playing this game from start in very casual mode. Casual is: Few hours in day, some days not, some weeks also not and playing content i want play in my playtime.

PvE in this game is just plain, dull, boring and so easy to do. My PvE play shrinked into close my eyes, press some buttons and get reward. All dungeons i did i did without watching any guide. First run i just watching other guys and learn few mechanics i realy dont need to do. Heck, in most of dungeons i realy do not care about any mechanics. Like GI. I did all dungeons except DT, becaouse i dont realy want another boring thing to do.

I doing dungeons only for few golds, there is nothing like challenge, interesting mechanic or so.

Few facts:

1. I do not have PvE soulshield. Still, in 80% runs i playing tank with biggest DMG.
  2. I do not realy have stable PvE rotation of my skills. I keeping myslef in lightning stance somehow and if i cant i just jumping like stupid rabbit around boss with LMB hits till i can jump into big DMG again.
  3. If you see half circle, hide behind boss, if you see full circle, walk away (you can realy slowly). When you see big red circle, use iframe or SS. When you see big ing red shit, you need to do something special, but who cares if this big thing can not realy do anything in most cases. If boss hits you, well. Who cares. Take a potion.

Yes, i'm PvP player, so maybe i can read bosses better than pure PvE players. Maybe. But who cares if i can skip most of the mechanics.

I realy wish PvE in this game will be more challenging and fun, now it is just a pain.

I too troll, welcome

1 hour ago, Lerialis said:

Few facts:

1. If you see half circle, hide behind boss, if you see full circle, walk away (you can realy slowly). When you see big red circle, use iframe or SS. When you see big ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing red shit, you need to do something special, but who cares if this big thing can not realy do anything in most cases. If boss hits you, well. Who cares. Take a potion.

Boring PVE? just looking at what you typed, I can tell that you only play 6m dungeon because of all the circles hint you mentioned. 6m dungeon is just for practicing mechanics only. 4m dungeon is the real deal. Especially when you are a tank, you have to know each boss' attack pattern and rotation to tank properly. 

Highest DPS in the party without PVE soul shield? Um...are you comparing with the 400-500 AP players? LOL....

This OP is such a troll.

For PVP, I find that is even more boring. All you need to do is to use hack tool to gain infinite iframe and such. Right now, PVP is a joke in this game.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

I was going to post an actual response to the OP but I can't take it seriously enough to do so.

Just a Blade Master that probably uses Fire build and finds it easy to do 6man dungeons.

i guess u miss the lightning stance part xD...and pretty sure the op is trolling hoping to nerf bm again since i saw in a forum pretty much lots of bm class hater xD

You play one of the easiest, broken class in the game also as a tank then complain why the PvE too easy lul. I have my good laugh. Learn how to drive as BM in NF yet ? in case there is a better tank than you. Any class can drive really so dont just say to me "oh its just BD, Sin job". You try to do Black Tower yet ? i bet you did not.

You said you are a PvPer as well you hit Plat yet ?

As top DPS in PvE do you have Master of Darkness BEFORE they nerf mushin 8.3f under 1 min yet ? if not too bad you dont have more than 20k dps. (This case i mean before Feb 8th)

With love - HelloAmHoa

u want challenge in pve? press lfp to enter desolate tomb 4-man or if your ap enough, foundry... and don't see any guide before u enter it. for ebondrake citadel if u're not summoner/assassin u can get braindead-carried by people who know mechs. from what i see in f8 really good people is like hm13+ right now, you can try your luck outdpsing them. Good luck!

This whole opening post screams "I got carried big time".

Do the dungeons with people that have no idea, like yourself, with equipment that is barely enough for the dungeon. Come back here and tell me how easy it is.

Truth be told, once you know the mechanics, it's pretty easy.

I do a lot of pvp experimental and I have to say pve is really easy if you just get the hang of it. Even more I despise people that just don't play with the rules. A dungeon like Desolate Tomb is just like "do this, do that. If you don't you get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed." 

So pve rly is simple you play the rules and you win. The only real problem dungeon where the outcome won't always be affected by the player is Foundry Driver part. There is RNG involved, small rng which can be controlled but it can still wipe the party if it comes at the wrong time.

19 hours ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

Have i understand you correctly: they nerfed mushin floor 8?

yea they nerfed his HP from 1.1 million HP down to 600k or something like that so it is extremely easy now but before that it was very hard as for BD the minimum and self experience i got was 732ap and exactly 1 min ( Mushin of Darkness )

LUL! when PvP Elites think theyre good yet they dont have the balls to go for 4man dungeons. But in one point I agree with you, the 4/6man dungeons arent hard at all, but with 500/600AP ull probably fail in NF/DT/EC 4man either way or simply be kicked from the lobby. And if you want a real challenge, tell me when u cleared BT

Archived