Jump to content

Naksun 241 AP no legendary accessories or other legendary item


Highlander Rk

Recommended Posts

Hi guys i'm here to give you my video already doned maybe next time i do naksun too with NO UI because weapon is damage and need repair btw i can do.

If you like song at start of video you can see my compilation.

If you want special video with more other hard run no problem i do or if you want video with original Blade & Soul song too i can do ofc i no have problem :)

All info about build used in video.

Enjoy game :)

 

Thanks for watching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry for waiting and for double post.( i don't remember if double post you may receive a warning anyway i'm sorry but need update. )

 

Finally i do Speedrun Naksun 241 AP No Ui Mode.

Enjoy video is you like i appreciated.

If you need song name are into info ofc are no copyright song ( you can use you too for doing video or open a twitch channel )

If next time want original B&S song for me no problem because i like too :)

 

 

 

Thanks for watching,good continue and good game to all.

Highlander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pay2win what xD

just skill and good brain.

bro need hard train anyway all can do.

for me is normal because i play this game from cbt 1 Korean is only for that.

I start 1 month and 15 days ago with naksun 460 AP and i died 12 time the first time i do.

Is totally normal die,no lose motivation to improve yourself only because people call you newbie or call you in other things.Motivation is our power and we can use that power to improve ourself.

Anyway good continue Highlander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2017 at 10:40 AM, Dr SoulReaper said:

Yup this just proves im bloody terrible at this game.. .and getting to this boss... and i have 636ap... *sigh* welp yay for terrible ping and just terrible skill in general... ._

haha same even i have a 600ap+ but my ping suck..cant clear this mushin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2017 at 4:35 PM, Highlander Rk said:

pay2win what xD

just skill and good brain.

bro need hard train anyway all can do.

for me is normal because i play this game from cbt 1 Korean is only for that.

I start 1 month and 15 days ago with naksun 460 AP and i died 12 time the first time i do.

Is totally normal die,no lose motivation to improve yourself only because people call you newbie or call you in other things.Motivation is our power and we can use that power to improve ourself.

Anyway good continue Highlander

even thought u know the skill and mech but u need a good ping too...by seeing the ping u have pretty much u can do it w/o a problem

Link to comment
Share on other sites

100-200ms ping is not stable i stay to change isp because i try to resolve my problem with best staff here and ofc is my newbie isp...

anyway i have another video with lag+no ui on 13-15 and you can see the difference.

that are the worst day every i play that game...150-2000ms ç_ç

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎27‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, AnemosVelos said:

have not even step foot to 9F...dun talk about 15F... and I am 50HM11... Yea...I am a noob at this point.

Nope you are not noob,you need only to know how to beat him.

After you do,you understand why you beat him.Anyway in the video is all clear to how to beat him for a bm, if you are FM you need freeze him and go back, if you are KFM you can q-e-ss perma evasion+ counter + other resist skill, if you are SIN maybe is totally easy i'm sure can do in stealth with 400 ap '' if i'm wrong sorry me '' for SF is totally easy because are hybrid class and can permafly him, for WL-BD-DESTROYER-SUMMONER same thing is totally easy to beat him if you know your skill and him mech.

Anyway you need only hard train and a little luck+ 200ms max ( continue no like me 150-200-150-200 because that cause lag issues )

If you have lag issues and is not fault of your isp ncsoft support help you alot '' my ticket during like 1 week and they give me more and more information and at the end i understand is time to change isp ''

Enjoy video if you like and good game to all.

Highlander

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2017 at 3:44 PM, Highlander Rk said:

100-200ms ping is not stable i stay to change isp because i try to resolve my problem with best staff here and ofc is my newbie isp...

anyway i have another video with lag+no ui on 13-15 and you can see the difference.

that are the worst day every i play that game...150-2000ms ç_ç

 

 

if u said 150-200 is the worst...idk how im about to feel since everyday play with 500-600 if lucky got 350+-400

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 11:52 PM, Highlander Rk said:

Nope you are not noob,you need only to know how to beat him.

After you do,you understand why you beat him.Anyway in the video is all clear to how to beat him for a bm, if you are FM you need freeze him and go back, if you are KFM you can q-e-ss perma evasion+ counter + other resist skill, if you are SIN maybe is totally easy i'm sure can do in stealth with 400 ap '' if i'm wrong sorry me '' for SF is totally easy because are hybrid class and can permafly him, for WL-BD-DESTROYER-SUMMONER same thing is totally easy to beat him if you know your skill and him mech.

Anyway you need only hard train and a little luck+ 200ms max ( continue no like me 150-200-150-200 because that cause lag issues )

If you have lag issues and is not fault of your isp ncsoft support help you alot '' my ticket during like 1 week and they give me more and more information and at the end i understand is time to change isp ''

Enjoy video if you like and good game to all.

Highlander

I hated Naksun since the first encounter in Dreadtide Arena and I didn't do well on that encounter hence I always have that fear in my head. But yes, eventually, I will need to beat him :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...