Forums

F8 Recruitment is the best thing ever! Love!

Pkmdz

This is not a complaint aimed at NC probably... This is just a short rant for those passing through.

Don't you love it when you list requirements for a Dungeon in your F8 lobby only for 20 players to enter and leave within 2 seconds :D 

This causing a chain of insecurity for some reason for other randoms who might follow them to nowhere. 

Better yet! How about when many of those same idiots come back to your lobby multiple times because they can't *cricket* read two lines of *cricket* text!

How about those days when Citadel and Desolate are on the daily challenge and you need to recruit while in the dungeon? I swear there is a 70% chance to pick up someone with 400ap that has no idea how to even walk past mobs while also being too stubborn to leave.

I hate all of you who do these things :D Have a nice day. jk 

I'm not asking for suggestions or solutions. I'm not asking for anything at all. Again this is just a rant. Leave your own terrible experiences somewhere in the replies if you want because I read that stuff. Yes lots of salt 

F8 is such fail, wish there was list of parties to join, apply method, decline or accept

this yolo everyone switching from group to group, and at peak times, whole lobby concept is just one huge spamfest - you post something, and it just rolls away, and done, so you spam at the bottom, but theres another 10 who spam 4 lines every 1s - just LOL

i avoid f8 what i can, but needed some drops from 6man, so i needed it, FFS what a headache, i pity people without clan, who depend on such fail designed lobby

it cant be even fixed, need whole rework, so rip

I've had multiple people leave while queueing for Awakened Necropolis yesterday(my first run) and it made me think that the dungeon was hard. One guy even got queued back with me and just said "lul". When I finally managed to get a party of 6 about 30 minutes later, they ended up skipping all of the content, which made me have to skip my side quest at the beginning(kinda cared about that, but whatever), but the dungeon was easy and that made me wonder why people would leave because of me?

Now, I played TERA until last year and I know the feelings of having someone in your party not know the mechanics of a dungeon(but everyone starts somewhere though, and usually matchmaking systems is where they do, or so I thought), especially when you're a Mystic that tried to soloheal before all the buffs that came in, but there's no mechanics in Awakened Necropolis, beside 2-2-2 defense then a boss that does nothing, and from what I've seen so far, this game pretty much resolves around self sustain.

I agree wit Qelris here. I use F8 a lot myself and not due to not having a clan but due to the fact that none of my clanmates are high enough to do the dailies yet (not a new clan but I do not really care about what level anyone is that joins). I also still play TERA  when BnS is under maintenance or I need a change of pace, and the people still want insane things fro others mainly because they just want to get to the end of the instance without actually doing the instance. I have started to just kill my way through the blackram instances when I am with low level players, more because I know that the mobs will just follow us to Slashimi and it is better to just take them out than to try and run past them. Also those idiots that attack the bosses as soon as they can making others miss out on the DB are ruining it for others because then if and when someone dies you now have to res them or they have to res if everyone has already gone on (I see that a lot) making the instance take that much longer while waiting for the slowpoke to catch  up to the rest of us, and the rusher as I call them will complain bitterly the whole time and then again start a boss as soon as he/she can.  I have seen many avoidable deaths due to door fire and even mobs overwhelming the slower person, all just because someone refuses to wait.

18 hours ago, Qelris said:

I've had multiple people leave while queueing for Awakened Necropolis yesterday(my first run) and it made me think that the dungeon was hard. One guy even got queued back with me and just said "lul". When I finally managed to get a party of 6 about 30 minutes later, they ended up skipping all of the content, which made me have to skip my side quest at the beginning(kinda cared about that, but whatever), but the dungeon was easy and that made me wonder why people would leave because of me?

Now, I played TERA until last year and I know the feelings of having someone in your party not know the mechanics of a dungeon(but everyone starts somewhere though, and usually matchmaking systems is where they do, or so I thought), especially when you're a Mystic that tried to soloheal before all the buffs that came in, but there's no mechanics in Awakened Necropolis, beside 2-2-2 defense then a boss that does nothing, and from what I've seen so far, this game pretty much resolves around self sustain.

It's so common that it is not funny. Guessing some of those people didn't want to risk actually helping others so they berate you for some stat or weapon. Even though it's just Necropolis :l On the other hand dungeons like Avalanche Den, Lair, and Necrop are where you should find a lot of players who don't care about stats all that much.  Also what Mega said about lazy players wanting to skip mechanics all of the time.

On 2/22/2017 at 5:55 AM, Qelris said:

They were probably just looking for some high ap party to do dungeon quick. Also - it is better to do your one-time quest solo because everyone will just fly their way through mobs in the first part of that dungeon.

On 2/22/2017 at 6:59 AM, MegaMouseGW said:

I have started to just kill my way through the blackram instances when I am with low level players, more because I know that the mobs will just follow us to Slashimi and it is better to just take them out than to try and run past them.

This part is really the most annoying in that dungeon when running it with newbies. And if i start the boss battle - they start to complain even tho they will get the quest if they are at least half the way to that boss.

Archived