Getting Hongmoon accessories back

starazer

So... I was cleaning out my inventory while I had my accessories unequipped and i just kinda got rid of them. It was stupid and dumb but i cant figure out how to get em back.  I was looking at the upgrade paths and the silverfrost patch notes and found out that the new upgrade path started at pirate so i got pirate necklace is not upgradeable. So what gear do i need to get my end game gear and how do i get it?

You can't get the Hongmoon accessories back anymore, not sure if pirate bracelet or siren belt is still upgrade able. Basically they changed it so that the only accessories that evolve are the legendary and end game elemental ones. Players who still have the old upgrade able accessories can keep upgrading them or just use the Ivorymoon, Lucent, Pinnacle accessories. You can buy Ivorymoon with silverfrost valor stones and Lucent/Pinnacle drops from Silverfrost purple dungeons.

1 hour ago, LunaticAzure said:

You can't get the Hongmoon accessories back anymore, not sure if pirate bracelet or siren belt is still upgrade able. Basically they changed it so that the only accessories that evolve are the legendary and end game elemental ones. Players who still have the old upgrade able accessories can keep upgrading them or just use the Ivorymoon, Lucent, Pinnacle accessories. You can buy Ivorymoon with silverfrost valor stones and Lucent/Pinnacle drops from Silverfrost purple dungeons.

Oh, I started doing Bloodshade and Blackram Supply yesterday because it said in the evolution path that items that can be evolved drops there. I guess this is going to save me time if they can't be upgraded anymore.

I kinda wish there was some guides on gear progression. I saw a 621 AP HM6 summoner yesterday, made me feel bad with my 400 something AP summoner at HM5. :/

Archived