Low AP dilemma for me

noelbnetz

Here's my situation. I'm level 50 hm 5 with 450 AP. My accessories are maxed out and if I want to progress I need to run dungeons. Every dungeon party I've seen asks for people that are 550+ AP. I can't join those obviously  due to my low ap so they'll kick me out or just leave. I try to run those dungeons by myself, but find out I cant because they are too hard by myself. I cant upgrade my equipment because those dungeons are the only ones that drop those needed items for my upgrades. This puts me in a spot where I literally can't do anything. I finished the main story and I can barely do the Khanda Vihar without almost dying every boss fight. The only guilds that are looking for players are those with a higher AP than mine. wtf. Any actual advice would be appreciated. thanks. 

I see a few of these post's popping up O_o

Those party's are predefined looking for a fast run but you can select the dungeon you want in crossserver and LFP into a random party. You'll be fine there I promise.

There are definitely more mellow guilds. Stop looking at the hardcore end game guilds and ask around :)

9 hours ago, noelbnetz said:

Here's my situation. I'm level 50 hm 5 with 450 AP. My accessories are maxed out and if I want to progress I need to run dungeons. Every dungeon party I've seen asks for people that are 550+ AP. I can't join those obviously  due to my low ap so they'll kick me out or just leave. I try to run those dungeons by myself, but find out I cant because they are too hard by myself. I cant upgrade my equipment because those dungeons are the only ones that drop those needed items for my upgrades. This puts me in a spot where I literally can't do anything. I finished the main story and I can barely do the Khanda Vihar without almost dying every boss fight. The only guilds that are looking for players are those with a higher AP than mine. wtf. Any actual advice would be appreciated. thanks. 

If you are a loner - don't look for custom parties. Choose dungeon in f8 and then hit LFP button. You will get a random party. The players there can not kick anyone. Usually those parties consist from low AP players just like you. Ofcourse you should not try this method on harder dungeons with mechanics or that require high DPS. But you will be able to run basic 50lvl content like lair, necro, yeti, cold storage and some more.
If you are social type - find a friendly casual guild and do dungeons with them.

Archived