When is the new class coming out? Are there going to be a SEA server?

Hady

44 minutes ago, Hady said:

How many patch are we behind compare to other servers (Jp, Tw and Kr)

The class release is said to be a global wide release so it shouldn't be dependent on the story line. However, I believe we are only a year? behind KR now and may be getting new content in a few months (but that is just an assumption & rumors ;o;).

18 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

Warlock  on 17th Dec 2014 KR

Soul Fighter on Dec 16th 2015 KR

and....

last day of school before winter holidays in kr

mid December (this year is at Dec 16 )

noticing a pattern....

i’m expecting a second sb class...

Yay!!! I do, they spoil us with and early Christmas gift. Kudos to the devs.

Gunner is planned to be released in KR PTS some time in the next month or 2, BUT only in the PTS, actual release might be in the middle of the year. But when it will come to NA/EU is a mystery because we are too far behind in terms of skill patches (god knows when we will get that).

About the SEA server there are things going on right now with GARENA so maybe they are going to release one which wount be an official NC server.

40 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

Warlock  on 17th Dec 2014 KR

Soul Fighter on Dec 16th 2015 KR

and....

last day of school before winter holidays in kr

mid December (this year is at Dec 16 )

noticing a pattern....

i’m expecting a second sb class...

what did you see that makes u think of it as an sb class? I personally didn't think that the similar blue dragon theme necessarily implied the same theme as with wl but as you implied it wouldn't be surprising.

How would u picture the gunner with his 'sb'? Just like stylistically or functionally.

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

what did you see that makes u think of it as an sb class? I personally didn't think that the similar blue dragon theme necessarily implied the same theme as with wl but as you implied it wouldn't be surprising.

How would u picture the gunner with his 'sb'? Just like stylistically or functionally.

i picture the gunner with sb, just as i  picture a kfm and a sin with fighting spirit, a des and a bd with grab, a sum and sf with heal, do you also notice those come in pairs, just so to not make a a forced party decision?

i am not expecting the sb from the gunner will change your look as wl sb does, i just expect them to introduce a second class with the buff

and.... probably as i'm seeing more and more wl's every day (not unusual to get 4 in a f8 random) maybe a way for them to tone down the number of wl in game ( as sb wont be exclusive)

just my 2+2 cents.....

1 hour ago, Dotimus said:

i picture the gunner with sb, just as i  picture a kfm and a sin with fighting spirit, a des and a bd with grab, a sum and sf with heal, do you also notice those come in pairs, just so to not make a a forced party decision?

i am not expecting the sb from the gunner will change your look as wl sb does, i just expect them to introduce a second class with the buff

and.... probably as i'm seeing more and more wl's every day (not unusual to get 4 in a f8 random) maybe a way for them to tone down the number of wl in game ( as sb wont be exclusive)

just my 2+2 cents.....

Sounds logical, currently all special skills are in pairs except SB, I hope gunner have SB, but the most a i hope and i pray, not to be unbalanced, that will ruin the game to me

7 minutes ago, Ilka said:

Sounds logical, currently all special skills are in pairs except SB, I hope gunner have SB, but the most a i hope and i pray, not to be unbalanced, that will ruin the game to me

i expect it to be unbalanced....

why? players will only learn the class using it (usually ptr skills are not exactly the same as the finished product), and i expect a tone down after a month or 2 (after players start to use the "perfect" skill rotation) after release just the same as WL and SF...

On 2/24/2017 at 11:39 AM, Dotimus said:

just my 2+2 cents.....

aooooo this is true! Man, I really don't pay attn lol.

On 2/25/2017 at 6:56 AM, Wataru said:

With the non-NCsoft SEA region coming up, I hear it supports multiple languages. It's not "Oceanic" though so your ping still won't be amazing if you're NZ or AUS. Maybe they'll have better servers, though.

Their servers absolutely zero to do with your ping.

Archived