You can buy premium with in-game currency in For Honor

CrimsonDuskEU

What it is all about? What the premium have to do with p2w? Ppl that bought their way to high ap done it not by buying premium but by buying a lot of gold from gold sellers, and a little bit by buying all those event packages from f10.
Also - FH is a p2p game - the thing that it even have some kind of micro transactions on top of being p2p is much worse then what we have in bns.

On 23/02/2017 at 2:44 AM, CrimsonDuskEU said:

The point of CTRL+C is to make players be able to transfer NCoin into Gold, or Gold into HMCoin, without having to rely on third-party forums. Grateful for CTRL+C ? Yeah, well.. Reality check pal, anyone with half a brain sells his gold for real money. It's called gold seller. Now why would NCWest give gold-sellers a reason to use the in-game exchanger instead of being..well, goldsellers ? Hmm, clearly I've no idea. Perhaps you could enlighten me how killing goldsellers is a good idea ? Hmm.

As for f2p players not "supporting" the game.. Are you high bro ? Who farms your mats, everything that you have to grind your ass for, so that you can buy that in f5 without having to grind shit ? Bots ? Another reality check pal, the f2p you seem to think have no importance in the game are the ones grinding their ass off farming for you mats that you buy without having to grind shit.

Why do new players join an MMORPG ? Because the 1% premium players play it ? So they can get stomped on by superior gear all the while getting locked away from content because of their elitism ? Clearly it's not because the game is populated, ran by the "f2p" useless players, who should be grateful that the premium players buy their mats that they sell. They should also be grateful that new players are driven away from the game because of a toxic marketing strategy that promotes forcing you to pay if you want to have the least bit of fun.

Spending to support the game is one thing. But don't lump it up with paying to get top-tier gear. And oh please spare me the f2p are parasytes and the p2w are saviors. If there's one thing the p2w players do, is let the company know that we want more rng boxes, and less QOL changes. Can't fix what isn't broken.

)

From the way that you responded to my response it seems like you think I'm a p2w player. Let me clarify this for you I am not. But I have supported this game by puchasing costumes and perhaps the odd bundle but I think that hardly makes me p2w.

I didnt say anything about goldsellers. All I was saying is to be grateful B&S has a currency exchange feature because a lot of mmorpgs dont. 

I know I didnt clarify this in my previous post although it shouldve been obvious but i was referring to financial support. An mmorpg can't survive on moral support alone. 

My initial point was that I dont agree that hm coins and nc coins should be merged into 1 currency and premium should not be made available for f2p players through hm coins as I strongly believe this will hurt the game in the long run.

I have to ask , was your reply even meant for my response?  Because half the stuff you are responding to are things I didnt even say.

Archived