What do you think about being able to buy at least VIP for 7 days with HMCoins?

Ces

As I mentioned in the title, will you ever be able to implement a 7-day VIP purchase with HMCoins? 7 days is not a long time but would be of great help, especially to those people who can not donate $, in my case I can not because it is not the local currency of my country, I think not to abuse that privilege, I just Can buy 1 time a month, because in many countries do not work the $, but another kind of currency, the HMCoins are own game that are obtained by selling the gold from anywhere in the world, I hope to take this into account, I apologize Bad english, I use translator, greetings. =)

While it would be fun to buy premium with Hongmooncoins... If you make it for everyone, is not premium anymore. You said "donation" but ncsoft is a company, this is business not charity.
It also means that a large part of the community would stop buying premium memberships and settle for those 7 days... That's bad for business!
Now, I'm not 100% sure if this can be done but, premium membership can be gifted right? if you have a good friend in game or a trusted guild mate, maybe you can talk about paying with gold the price of the 3 month membership. Just make sure that you're dealing with someone trusted inside the game.

6 hours ago, Tsukinoyami said:

While it would be fun to buy premium with Hongmooncoins... If you make it for everyone, is not premium anymore. You said "donation" but ncsoft is a company, this is business not charity.
It also means that a large part of the community would stop buying premium memberships and settle for those 7 days... That's bad for business!
Now, I'm not 100% sure if this can be done but, premium membership can be gifted right? if you have a good friend in game or a trusted guild mate, maybe you can talk about paying with gold the price of the 3 month membership. Just make sure that you're dealing with someone trusted inside the game.

In every game I have played including the new ones premium can be optained either with in game curency or real money.

I would love this idea since to acquire hmcoins is either sell gold at ctrl+c which still requires ncoin for the gold buyer or venture tokens(rarely see them like only once every 2months lol) and perhaps put a limit on purchase like 14day cooldown after buying 7day prem to still encourage them to buy the ncoin version.

Archived