Hackers in pvp...

sephy Kun

There are tons of hackers out there since the 64bit patch was implemented. Maybe it has something to do with the new gameguard patches. Also, I don't know why US/EU servers changed the season reward recently to the venture tokens (Maybe to bring up the HM coins: golds ratio in currency exchange market?). They should remove these rewards from season reward until they solve the hackers problem.

Also, if you search in youtube, there are tons of people posting video of players hacking in arena in NA/EU servers recently. It is funny that out of all B&S server, only NA/US server has this much of hackers present.

*Just saw a video on youtube warlock vs summoner this morning. The summoner can spam heal and stealth un-stopped for the whole match. It is quite funny to watch. :P

The venture tokens should get back to the premium dash rewards .I am (again) not satisfied for the crap they put for premium atm,and the venture tokens were a nice addition for it .Now the venture tokens goes all for hackers ,bots or macro users .This is not a marketing solution NCWest! 

20 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

To be honest, wintraders is just a small matter compared with the massive hackers we have right now because wintraders happen only in 3vs3. Hackers are in both 1vs1 and 3vs3.

Wintrading occurs in both 1v1 and 3v3 too, unfortunately (at least on NA).

Good thing they turned off GameGuard, because it clearly wasn't preventing hackers from doing anything. It's just a coincidence that the amount of hackers has increased exponentially. This is sarcasm.

A small handful of people cried to have it taken out. Now everybody else has to deal with it. It's like real life up in here.

11 minutes ago, dashrem said:

Good thing they turned off GameGuard, because it clearly wasn't preventing hackers from doing anything. It's just a coincidence that the amount of hackers has increased exponentially. This is sarcasm.

A small handful of people cried to have it taken out. Now everybody else has to deal with it. It's like real life up in here.

And removing it didnt increase my performance in game at all :/ 

1 hour ago, dashrem said:

I would bet on it that the majority of people complaining about an increase in "hacks" are just people with very little understanding of the other classes or maybe even their own, who got wrecked in PvP and can't comprehend how, and so they just jump to assuming it must be hacks because gameguard got removed. Gameguard never blocked jack shit. Since the game launched in NA there's always been hackers and bots whether gameguard is disabled or not.

Honestly if there's an increase in hackers all of a sudden in pvp, i'd guess it's because of venture tokens now becoming an end of season reward. Anyone who's played since last year should be able to easily remember when the 1v1 arena was so flooded with bots that you had to get to platinum rank just to stop fighting bots and fight real players. Gameguard was enabled during that time, and had no impact. They removed the dragon certificates from the easy blue dungeons which made it impossible for bots to endlessly farm the arena for soulstone pouches, and that is what stopped them. Gameguard has no impact and never did.

If there's a lot of hackers, it's because there's high valued rewards which they can get easily through hacking.

Literally the only difference i've seen since gameguard was disabled is that now my ani cancels are smoother and now my combos aren't getting broken anymore by the random odd key press not registering. Also haven't had a single client crash, used to get them every day.

And that's IF it was really disabled.

Cause it seems an awful lot like gameguard was just integrated more into the client somehow to be hidden, there's still people experiencing issues that normally were only caused by gameguard.

I don't want some useless and potentially harmful sofware installed on my computer just because a small handful of people cry for it when they have no idea what they are talking about or how stuff really works.

4 hours ago, Windy said:

The venture tokens should get back to the premium dash rewards .I am (again) not satisfied for the crap they put for premium atm,and the venture tokens were a nice addition for it .Now the venture tokens goes all for hackers ,bots or macro users .This is not a marketing solution NCWest! 

Lol okay yes the surprise prize is the lamest shit ever ESPECIALLY since it's only allowed to premium members so what? we can't try to get free hmcoin? Like they already nerfed the extra spins you get as premium so like????lol

@Gameguard tbh the game seems to have gotten a bit laggier. Not at all how it was but prior I had no lag but maybe that's just because more people can get on? Idk

Better rewards more players in arena. Some of you have no idea what to do  in arena against other classes and rush to assume that other players are hackers, macro users and bla bla. I'm not saying they are not any bots and hackers i've seen too, but they are not so many as you said. I myself was blamed for macro and hacks... giving the fact i don't even know how to use such programs. Probably most of the complainers here are silver ranking. However you have any doubts record them and send to support.

13 hours ago, Kami Sama said:

I would bet on it that the majority of people complaining about an increase in "hacks" are just people with very little understanding of the other classes or maybe even their own, who got wrecked in PvP and can't comprehend how, and so they just jump to assuming it must be hacks because gameguard got removed. Gameguard never blocked jack shit. Since the game launched in NA there's always been hackers and bots whether gameguard is disabled or not.

Honestly if there's an increase in hackers all of a sudden in pvp, i'd guess it's because of venture tokens now becoming an end of season reward. Anyone who's played since last year should be able to easily remember when the 1v1 arena was so flooded with bots that you had to get to platinum rank just to stop fighting bots and fight real players. Gameguard was enabled during that time, and had no impact. They removed the dragon certificates from the easy blue dungeons which made it impossible for bots to endlessly farm the arena for soulstone pouches, and that is what stopped them. Gameguard has no impact and never did.

If there's a lot of hackers, it's because there's high valued rewards which they can get easily through hacking.

Literally the only difference i've seen since gameguard was disabled is that now my ani cancels are smoother and now my combos aren't getting broken anymore by the random odd key press not registering. Also haven't had a single client crash, used to get them every day.

And that's IF it was really disabled.

Cause it seems an awful lot like gameguard was just integrated more into the client somehow to be hidden, there's still people experiencing issues that normally were only caused by gameguard.

I don't want some useless and potentially harmful sofware installed on my computer just because a small handful of people cry for it when they have no idea what they are talking about or how stuff really works.

Even though GG might not be active, it's still installed. I tried uninstalled it aggressively, but it reinstalled when I launched the game. So it's either still running or they don't plan on keeping it disabled.

6 hours ago, dashrem said:

Even though GG might not be active, it's still installed. I tried uninstalled it aggressively, but it reinstalled when I launched the game. So it's either still running or they don't plan on keeping it disabled.

Ye sadly. This is why I suspect that it's still semi-active in some way.

I'm hoping that some day NC sees the light and fully acknowledges its uselessness, and completely removes it for good so that it doesn't even install in the first place.

That would be the first step towards us getting an actually viable working anti-cheat.

Archived